BY BRAIN TONIQ

• Are these flavorful? 6 Answers
  • Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy i...3 Answers
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I love sunflower seeds and don't usually see them with added flavor. These are very good and a great go to snack. The flavor really helps out when added to my salad, and it encourages my kids to snack on this instead of potato chips. Can not recommend this product enough.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I haven't had these seeds but from the reviews it's all 5 stars the seeds seem to taste good, and the garlic and salt gives it a good taste. I would give this a try, based off the reviews.
cassandra w.
Saint Charles, MO
This is an amazing product! I can get my kids to eat it and even my husband and they are really picky eaters I highly suggest picking some up at your local store
Kayla K.
These are some of my favorite, I love the different flavored they come in. The way I eat them is ill either but then on a salad or just eat them by hand.
Michelle L.
I love snacking on sunflower seeds. This flavor is very original and delicious. Sunflower seeds have many health benefits.
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ
I love sunflower seeds, I love garlic, and I love salt! These are the perfect snack for me! I love these little guys.
Dawn M.
First off I'm in love with these. Sunflower seeds are so good but these with garlic and salt are so amazing! !
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love garlic so anything with garlic in it is a go for me it taste great and smells Greta toob
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
I love love love these sunflower seeds! The garlic and salt flavor is really good!
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I love seeds. Especially seeds like this! They're a great snack for kids also!
Kinsley R.
Are these flavorful?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste? Good or bad?
Ana V.
illinois
Who has try this before... Good or bad?🤗
Stephanie E.
Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy it ? Or waste of money ?