BY NYLABONE

Rubber ridges massage gums and help clean teeth and relieve boredom and anxiety. Vanilla infused for added chewing appeal. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie W.
Greensboro, NC
Great for my pups especially when teething. They are durable even for the toughest chewer
Angela V.
Saugus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best toy for my high energy pup! Great price! Great product and long last lasting! My lab mix loves it and will always bring it to me as soon as I’m home! Toy exceeded my expectations highly recommend
Melissa M.
Winnipeg , MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Durable but dog can get bored of it.
Reflavour it with broth soak!
Good price for long lasting toy
Lara S.
Pointe Claire, QC
My little dog loves this bone. She goes through two of them a year which is pretty impressive. The bone holds up although she does bite off smaller pieces of it she does not swallow them and the toy is safe. I do recommend.
LaKrisha S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Affordable, my dogs had a blast with it, lots of options to choose from. The only down fall was my dogs destroy things quickly, no different with this
Allison S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bone has lasted such a long time. It’s made out of heavy duty material, so it’s not easily torn up by dogs. We got this bone from Petco or Petsmart.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
My pitbull has had this toy for a very long time and it’s one of the only toys she hasn’t torn up. It’s very durable as are many other toys by Nylabone. This will be the brand I will continue buying her toys from!
Amanda S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only nylabone item I bought that just wasn't great. Did not hold up for my chewers and didn't last long, but for the price it was worth a try
Marsha J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love to chew on stuff all the time,and this bone keeps them busy for a while, yes it did.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very sturdy and much better for your dogs dental health than the hard nylabones. My dogs have had this very durable chew toy for a long time and still love it!