BY NYLABONE

Rubber ridges massage gums and help clean teeth and relieve boredom and anxiety. Vanilla infused for added chewing appeal. see more...

member-28506
Nylabone is the only brand of bones that last with my POWER chewer labrador. This one is a softer material, so it doesn’t last quite as long as other toys. I love that I don’t have to worry about him eating shards of dangerous pieces. The nylon safely passes through their system.
Sof m.
My dog smelled it and that’s it. She wouldn’t play with it all. It was very rubber smelling so perhaps that’s why. She’s a larger Siberian husky and needs something entertaining yet durable. This sadly didn’t fit the bill
Jenn W.
severna park
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a Labrador retriever and she loves chewing. This keeps her attention and has held up well to her abuse.
Abby V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got this for my 18 week old puppy and she loves it. She is teething a lot which has required me to get something that can withstand the puppy teeth. My lab pup always wants to chew on this and it seems pretty durable to withstand her jaw. Recommend!
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves to chew and this has been able to last us quite some time which has been really nice. Unfortunately he just loses interest in it really quickly, which is really the only downside I can see to it.
Katherine L.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the favorite toy for both of my dogs - one is a chihuahua and the other is a pit-lab mix. They last forever and are incredibly durable.
Elizabeth Baird W.
Oxford, MS
This was great for teething! She loved the texture on the bone but didn’t use it as much after she finished teething!
Regan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog takes this bone everywhere. It’s pretty durable so she can’t rip it to shreds as soon as she gets it.
Kelsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Durable for even medium sized dogs, lasts a long time, and this product is reasonably priced
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
These bones keep my dog occupied for hours. They’re her favorite because they don’t break up easily