BY NYLABONE

Rubber ridges massage gums and help clean teeth and relieve boredom and anxiety. Vanilla infused for added chewing appeal. see more...

Angela V.
Saugus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best toy for my high energy pup! Great price! Great product and long last lasting! My lab mix loves it and will always bring it to me as soon as I’m home! Toy exceeded my expectations highly recommend
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Our dog loves this bone! I love that it doesn't smell weird or leave any residue on our floors. He constantly chews it and it's very durable!
Bobbi K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great product for those puppies that love to chew. This holds up really well to thise sharp teeth.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I don't know how #Nylabone does it! they make the strongest dog toys ever. I have had one for over a year. it was well worth the money!
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves bones and this is one of the more durable ones that we have found!
Michelle J.
A cute toy that is sure to keep your dogs entertained! Rather than chewing on my shoes, nowadays my dog loves her bones as a nice, mess-free, stress-free alternative.
Carliita M.
Miami
A mí perro le encanta jugar con este huesito. Pero aunque es muy duro a veces lo muerde solo por esto, la última vez le sacó un diente
Tara H.
Goode, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very sturdy and much better for your dogs dental health than the hard nylabones. My dogs have had this very durable chew toy for a long time and still love it!
Allison S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bone has lasted such a long time. It’s made out of heavy duty material, so it’s not easily torn up by dogs. We got this bone from Petco or Petsmart.
Lakrisha S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Affordable, my dogs had a blast with it, lots of options to choose from. The only down fall was my dogs destroy things quickly, no different with this