BY NYLABONE

Rubber ridges massage gums and help clean teeth and relieve boredom and anxiety. Vanilla infused for added chewing appeal. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Our dog loves this bone! I love that it doesn't smell weird or leave any residue on our floors. He constantly chews it and it's very durable!
Carliita M.
Miami
A mí perro le encanta jugar con este huesito. Pero aunque es muy duro a veces lo muerde solo por esto, la última vez le sacó un diente
Michelle J.
A cute toy that is sure to keep your dogs entertained! Rather than chewing on my shoes, nowadays my dog loves her bones as a nice, mess-free, stress-free alternative.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I don't know how #Nylabone does it! they make the strongest dog toys ever. I have had one for over a year. it was well worth the money!
Bobbi K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great product for those puppies that love to chew. This holds up really well to thise sharp teeth.
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves bones and this is one of the more durable ones that we have found!
Marsha J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love to chew on stuff all the time,and this bone keeps them busy for a while, yes it did.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very sturdy and much better for your dogs dental health than the hard nylabones. My dogs have had this very durable chew toy for a long time and still love it!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We're on our second bone with our German Shepherd puppy. The first lasted a few months until he chewed pieces off the end. It's a good toy until the pieces come off and then it can become a choking hazard. Just watch closely and don't leave it out with them when you're not home.
China M.
Matthews, NC
We got this for our dog as a puppy. Full grown, he is 51lbs. He hasn't seemed impressed with it but it's always in his crate with him. He's not happy if to missing so It's always in there. It's still intact and he hasn't pulled any pieces off.