BY BRAHMIN

• Someone at a Brahmin Outlet told me that I can have my ba...2 Answers
  • Estas carteras son de buena calidad ?1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand ?6 Answers
Brahmin
I ordered a purse online, within 2 weeks of using it, the zipper was pulling away from the purse. Brahim would not return it because I had used it, they would only allow me to mail it back for a repair for 2-4 weeks. I used to be a huge fan of Brahmin, never again would I buy a Brahmin purse. They do not care about the quality or the customer. And they were quite arrogant about it. They seem to think it's normal to spend $300 for a purse that tears within two weeks of using it. Never mind the hassle of shipping it back, and what am I supposed to do for a purse during that time? I can assure you I will never purchase another Brahmin purse, nor would I recommend them. Interestingly they have ***** 5 star review on their own site, because they control which reviews make it. Don't buy a purse from Brahmin unless you intend to use it only a time or two.
Hanna Beth M.
Humnoke, AR
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this brand. My mom and I have purchased so many of their handbags. I get complemented on mine all the time. If you take care of them they will last you for years. They are worth the money and I will continue to repurchase.
Ebony H.
Genuine leather purses, so that’s a plus. Very pricey, so you have to feel like splurging or just generally have the money to buy whatever you want. Heavy duty purses. They don’t have many different styles, but they are up-and-coming.
Emily R.
I got a Brahmin crossbody and matching wallet for graduation 2 years ago and it still looks exactly like it did the day I got it. I will seriously never buy another brand
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Brahmin has high quality leather goods, handbags, wallets and other accessories. I have a purse by this brand and it's really thick I can tell it was crafted specially. The leather is really durable and I haven't had a problem with it scratching and fading like some.
Jekia B.
Charlotte, NC
I love my Brahmin purses! They are my new go-to purse brand! I have a black croc handbag and a chestnut croc handbag that I interchange daily and receive tons of compliments on both! My last purchase was of a chestnut croc crossbody that is my absolute fav! It is the perfect mid-size to carry when I’m at an event and don’t want to carry my big purse.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I own two of these handbags. I love them,
Very good quality. I get tons of compliments
on my handbags. One of them is the perfect
color for fall, that brick red color. I'm just glad
There is a Brahmin store in my area. Definitely
recommend to others. You will love it. 👜
Madi K.
Jonesboro, AR
Brahmin is a wonderful brand! The quality is always top-notch & they're always on trend. I love how classic they look and how they work for any age range. They last for a long time when taken care of as well!
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a travel duffel bag that has lasted me years! It cost a little bit more than I would have liked but was well worth it! The material is really top grade and is easy to clean if any smudges occur. They have handbags as well that I feel are going to last a long time as well.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I recently got a brahmin bag, and it is all I have been carrying. They are very expensive, but it is very high quality leather. I love that mine has little metal feet on the bottom so it's safe to set it on the floor. Great neutral purses for every look!
Joshala J.
Is the quality worth the price?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Always wanted to buy one, is it worth it?
Geo K.
What stores carry these? Never heard of this before.
Jumana A.
What kind of stores is it?
Sofia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Is this a good product or brand??