Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning

by Bragg

#3 in Yeast

Bragg???? Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning.
Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 -2012. Celebrating 100 Years.
Shaker Top.
Sodium Free!
Delicious flavor added to foods & recipes.
Nutritious.
Great Taste.
Vegetrian.
Gluten-Free. Salt-Free. Sugar-Free.
Serving Health Worldwide Since 1912.
Net Wt. 4.5 oz (127g).

How is the taste?
Does the shaker ever get clogged?
I usually have used this product in combination with other foods to help support breast feeding. What was your first reason for reaching for nutritional yeast?
Start your review of Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning!
Roanoke
I love nutritional yeast! I have been sprinkling this on everything here lately. It is excellent on avocado toast, pasta, salads, rice and beans, veggies, and more. It is a great substitute for cheese, and it has lots of B vitamins, which many vegetarians and vegans can't get from most other plant foods. It seriously is so good.
Asheville, NC
I love nutritional yeast SO MUCH! It's a great way to get your B vitamins if you're plant based. You can use it to make queso! I use it in place of parmesan a lot. It's even tempting to just eat it by itself. I put it in all my smoothies. It gives food a lovely umami taste.
Seattle WA
Amazing! Tastes like nutty cheese, if that makes sense. B vitamins, sprinkle this yummy stuff on everything! Caesar salads to scrambled eggs and steak! I've been using it since 2007 and my family has been using it well before that. Would absolutely recommend
S Weymouth, MA
Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Courtney K.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This makes a perfect substitute for salad dressing on already busy salads! I sprinkle this all over and then add some olive oil on the salad as well. If I had to compare the taste to something it would be like a subtle cheesey cracker flavor!
Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Devon S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m really trying to be healthier, but just got this and with the container and texture and SMELL....I cannot get around this reminding me of fish food/flakes?! Pls tell me I’m not alone 😬 will I be able to get past this?!
Purchased at: Amazon
I feel like people either love or hate nutritional yeast flakes. I happen to love them on almost everything. This is one of My favorite brands. On soup on top of pasta on salads on eggs
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Super yummy! It tastes like cheese or potato chips or something really savory! Great for a person who can't have cheese or someone who needs energy since it has B12. Great for salad, rice, mashed potatoes, popcorn, homemade potato chips, cooked broccoli, etc.
Clearwater , FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a great condiment, I use it as a substitute for cheese since I can't have dairy. It is so delicious sprinkled on avacados. It is also gluten free , GMO and kosher.it has a somewhat cheesy flavor, but it is not overpowering. It contains 40% vitamin B-12, 40% Folic Acid, and also Niacin. It is about $6 fora 4.5oz shaker bottle. I would recommend this product.
One of my essential items in my pantry as a vegetarian! This is something I use with just about anything that I make homemade. I love to include it on top of steamed or roasted vegetables, mix it into my soups, and I also really enjoy it with my pasta dishes. When I use to eat meat, I loved to even use this with my chicken dishes since it has a fantastic cheesy taste. My boyfriend and father are people who are big meat eaters and they both love my cooking when I include this product since it brings so much flavor into a dish. I highly recommend that everyone gives this a try, it's absolutely fantastic! You don't need to be a vegan or vegetarian to try it. If you're someone who likes the taste of cheese but is lactose intolerant, you will also love this!
Sacramento, CA
I love Bragg's products to death. They always have the beast vegan foods. This is by far out of all nooch brands my favorite People make it sound like it tastes like ten year old garbage, but it is an acquired fantastic cheese like taste. It doesn't taste like real cheese, so don't put your expectations all over it. I just don't get a bad flavor when I eat this stuff.  If you eat it mixed in to things or on top of something, it just adds a little bit of a salty maybe cheesy-ish flavor. I like it. I guess the only negative thing I would say is that people were saying it contains synthetic B vitamins or something like that? I'm not sure but it doesn't bother me.  Most other nutritional yeast I've seen is at least this much for one container, if not more. Very pleased, will purchase again in the future. Buy it in bulk, as it comes and goes fast! I literally put it on everything minus smoothies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...