Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by Taylor A.Bragg Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning uploaded by jill s.

BY BRAGG #79 in Spices

Bragg???? Premium Sodium Free Nutritional Yeast Seasoning.
Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 -2012. Celebrating 100 Years.
Shaker Top.
Sodium Free!
Delicious flavor added to foods & recipes.
Nutritious.
Great Taste.
Vegetrian.
Gluten-Free. Salt-Free. Sugar-Free.
Serving Health Worldwide Since 1912.
Net Wt. 4.5 oz (127g). see more...

• Has anyone tried it on kale to make kale chips? I hear it's tasty...1 Answers
  • What types of food do you usually use this on?8 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
jill s.
Ada
Although I'm not Vegan, I enjoy using Bragg's Nutritional Seasoning for the nutrition boost.  It has contains zinc, iron, B vitamins, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid and Selenium.  I'm a big fan of Bragg's product line and a brand I highly recommend. NON-GMO certified.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I have heard so much in the vegan community that this is cheesy and taste like cheese the answer for me is no is not cheesy and doesn't taste like cheese has its own flavor is an ok one but not super amazing
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
One of my essential items in my pantry as a vegetarian! This is something I use with just about anything that I make homemade. I love to include it on top of steamed or roasted vegetables, mix it into my soups, and I also really enjoy it with my pasta dishes. When I use to eat meat, I loved to even use this with my chicken dishes since it has a fantastic cheesy taste. My boyfriend and father are people who are big meat eaters and they both love my cooking when I include this product since it brings so much flavor into a dish. I highly recommend that everyone gives this a try, it's absolutely fantastic! You don't need to be a vegan or vegetarian to try it. If you're someone who likes the taste of cheese but is lactose intolerant, you will also love this!
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Bragg's products to death. They always have the beast vegan foods. This is by far out of all nooch brands my favorite People make it sound like it tastes like ten year old garbage, but it is an acquired fantastic cheese like taste. It doesn't taste like real cheese, so don't put your expectations all over it. I just don't get a bad flavor when I eat this stuff.  If you eat it mixed in to things or on top of something, it just adds a little bit of a salty maybe cheesy-ish flavor. I like it. I guess the only negative thing I would say is that people were saying it contains synthetic B vitamins or something like that? I'm not sure but it doesn't bother me.  Most other nutritional yeast I've seen is at least this much for one container, if not more. Very pleased, will purchase again in the future. Buy it in bulk, as it comes and goes fast! I literally put it on everything minus smoothies.
Erin N.
Foodie Expert
I used this all the time when I was vegan, now that I eat meat and dairy again I have not bought this at all. I used this in my mashed potatoes, vegan mac n cheese, and even vegan broccoli "cheese" soup. This stuff is for sure an acquired taste. I had to make myself like it so that I could get more vitamins. I haven't eaten this stuff in months and I don't plan on eating it again. Some people might like this taste but I personally don't. It's very strange and kind of pungent. Not my thing but I get why a lot of people use it. It's really good for you.
Rebecca D.
Piedmont, SC
When I decided to become vegan, I was so nervous about giving up cheese! I used to go through several blocks of cheese a week. But then I found this delicious nutritional yeast! I loved it the second I tried it. It gives a good savory, almost "cheesy" flavor to foods. I sprinkle it on everything from spaghetti to chili to potato chips, to popcorn.... everything. If you're looking for a good cheese replacement, this is it.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I found this to have a bit of a weird after taste that I am not a fan of. It has somewhat of a very sharp aged cheese flavor which is nice but I found it to be a bit to strong for me. I personally prefer using almond cheese from Trader Joes. I do though like that it comes in a container similar to the parmesan shakers it also a bit more expensive but if you are looking for a cheese alternative this might work for you.
Kimberly E.
Foodie Expert
Such a wonderful way to get more vitamins in your body when having a vegan diet--also in our house lots of food allergies so this is a wonderful addition. On some foods it's an acquired taste but mix it in your bowl of hot dish or soup it is a great addition !! Will continue to purchase!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect bottle of nutritional yeast! It's just the right size and it tastes great! I love to sprinkle it on popcorn to give it a cheesy flavor or add it to recipes for some depth. It's a great vegan cheese substitute and it's very healthy! It's also affordable, a stable to any vegan kitchen but loved by all the non vegans who have tried it!
Jenna U.
YES!!!!! I love using nutritional yeast! I'm lactose intolerant, so using this seasoning to get a "cheesy" flavor is PERFECT! It's a great addition to many dishes. I bought at a specialty grocery store and will continue to buy as I run out.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
Foodie Expert
What types of food do you usually use this on?
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
Has anyone tried it on kale to make kale chips? I hear it's tasty! Just olive oil some broken up kale...sprinkle this lovely stuff on it and bake for 5-10 mins at 350.