Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning uploaded by Sylvia C.Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY BRAGG

Bragg???????? Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning.
All Purpose Delicious Seasoning.
Salt Free-Organic 24 Herbs & Spices-Non-Irradiated.
Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader, Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Originator Health Stores, Life Extension Specialist.
1912 Bragg???????? 2012.
Celebrating 100 Years.
Salt Free.
USDA Organic.
Gluten Free!
Paul C. Bragg's Original 1930 Blend.
Quality Assurance International.
Certified Organic.
3 john 2.
Serving Health Worldwide Since 1912.
New Wt 1.5 Oz (42.5g). see more...

• What can you use this seasoning for?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How does it taste?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about Bragg products. Has anyone tried ...3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
We received this in the mail and added it to eggs in a basket with sausage and cheese sprinkled on top. I enjoyed it. Reminded me of a mix of Italian and Greek herbs. Edit: I just finished off the package of this seasoning in some homemade chicken & veggie soup. Might be the best homemade chicken soup I've ever had or made. Definitely going to purchase!!! I received this complimentary seasoning from Bragg's website for testing purposes, the opinion above is my own.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Foodie Expert
I was starving yesterday and there was nothing to eat in my house but left over pizza and Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK along with free seasoning samples I received in the mail from Bragg so I decided to try the 24 Herbs and Spices in place of the beef flavoring. Honestly, it was terrible. I added the beef along with it and it was a little more edible but the 24 Herbs did not go with the noodles. I feel like the taste would go best with roast chicken, carrots, and potatoes in a slow cooker, but definitely not on ramen.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Foodie Expert
If you are looking for a great spice blend for salads, vegetables, pizza, etc then this should be your next purchase! It has a great blend of organic spices and is a staple in my household. I highly recommend!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
This organic blend of 24 herbs and spices does not contain salt. Adds and enhances flavor to just about anything you want to throw it on it contains Rosemary onion garlic thyme red bell pepper carrot tomato black pepper basil olive oil parsley tarragon lemon peel orange peel organic apple cider vinegar celery seeds Dill Dill seeds oregano Savory Sage Ginger coriander bay leaf and turmeric you could just put water in this and eat it by itself
Kelly M.
Reno, NV
Foodie Expert
This stuff is awesome! It is a perfect blend of spices that work together well! I used it to bake up a batch of chicken breasts for a week of meal prep. That is all I put on the chicken and it is so flavorful!
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
Foodie Expert
I love organic and I love herbs. This seasoning is really good and flavorful. It's good for you since it's organic and full of herbs that your body absorbs and takes benefits from. You can literally put this seasoning on everything!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Foodie Expert
First off, I am addicted to Bragg products. This one is delicious for veggies, meat and potatoes. I don't know if I'd use it on fish. It's totally a great mixed spice for the spice cabinet. I'd definitely buy again
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
I recommend this product for seasoning food. I felt it was a good value for the price I paid. With all the added nutrients and flavor, I will definitely keep it on hand for all my future meals. We also use the apple cider vinegar by Bragg.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love Bragg organic sprinkle herb and spice seasoning it makes it easy for me to just grab it and add it when I need a variety of spices and lasagna or other dishes
Edith L.
We use this on our potatoes, on our chicken breasts and in our sauces. I love that I can open the lid and smell all the different spices inside. It tastes great on everything.
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
Foodie Expert
I have heard great things about Bragg products. Has anyone tried this?
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
What can you use this seasoning for?
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried this? How does it taste?
Micaela E.
Foodie Expert
What kind of herbs and spices are in this and what does it taste like?