Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning uploaded by Stephanie L.Bragg Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning uploaded by Sylvia C.

BY BRAGG

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bragg???????? Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning.
All Purpose Delicious Seasoning.
Salt Free-Organic 24 Herbs & Spices-Non-Irradiated.
Patricia Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader, Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg N.D., Ph.D.
Originator Health Stores, Life Extension Specialist.
1912 Bragg???????? 2012.
Celebrating 100 Years.
Salt Free.
USDA Organic.
Gluten Free!
Paul C. Bragg's Original 1930 Blend.
Quality Assurance International.
Certified Organic.
3 john 2.
Serving Health Worldwide Since 1912.
New Wt 1.5 Oz (42.5g). see more...

• What can you use this seasoning for?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How does it taste?1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about Bragg products. Has anyon...3 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
We received this in the mail and added it to eggs in a basket with sausage and cheese sprinkled on top. I enjoyed it. Reminded me of a mix of Italian and Greek herbs. Edit: I just finished off the package of this seasoning in some homemade chicken & veggie soup. Might be the best homemade chicken soup I've ever had or made. Definitely going to purchase!!! I received this complimentary seasoning from Bragg's website for testing purposes, the opinion above is my own.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I was starving yesterday and there was nothing to eat in my house but left over pizza and Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor - 6 PK along with free seasoning samples I received in the mail from Bragg so I decided to try the 24 Herbs and Spices in place of the beef flavoring. Honestly, it was terrible. I added the beef along with it and it was a little more edible but the 24 Herbs did not go with the noodles. I feel like the taste would go best with roast chicken, carrots, and potatoes in a slow cooker, but definitely not on ramen.
Becca C.
Jackson
This is seriously my favorite seasoning! I randomly bought it one day at the grocery and went through that bottle in a couple weeks! I put it on a lot of things, it’s just a great seasoning for meat, veggies, and really anything! It’s now a staple in my seasoning cabinet! If you have never used it I HIGHLY suggest grabbing some!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
If you are looking for a great spice blend for salads, vegetables, pizza, etc then this should be your next purchase! It has a great blend of organic spices and is a staple in my household. I highly recommend!
Anjuli T.
Schenectady, NY
I received a sample directly from the company. Used it for my chicken wings and my family and I loved it! Best part it's healthy and all natural. I will be buying this next time I got food shopping.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This organic blend of 24 herbs and spices does not contain salt. Adds and enhances flavor to just about anything you want to throw it on it contains Rosemary onion garlic thyme red bell pepper carrot tomato black pepper basil olive oil parsley tarragon lemon peel orange peel organic apple cider vinegar celery seeds Dill Dill seeds oregano Savory Sage Ginger coriander bay leaf and turmeric you could just put water in this and eat it by itself
Kelly M.
Reno, NV
This stuff is awesome! It is a perfect blend of spices that work together well! I used it to bake up a batch of chicken breasts for a week of meal prep. That is all I put on the chicken and it is so flavorful!
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
I love organic and I love herbs. This seasoning is really good and flavorful. It's good for you since it's organic and full of herbs that your body absorbs and takes benefits from. You can literally put this seasoning on everything!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
First off, I am addicted to Bragg products. This one is delicious for veggies, meat and potatoes. I don't know if I'd use it on fish. It's totally a great mixed spice for the spice cabinet. I'd definitely buy again
Heather G.
Poolville , Tx
I recommend this product for seasoning food. I felt it was a good value for the price I paid. With all the added nutrients and flavor, I will definitely keep it on hand for all my future meals. We also use the apple cider vinegar by Bragg.
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
I have heard great things about Bragg products. Has anyone tried this?
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
What can you use this seasoning for?
Caitlin F.
Has anyone tried this? How does it taste?
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
What kind of herbs and spices are in this and what does it taste like?

back