Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink

by Bragg

#8 in Cider

Bragg???????????????????????????????? Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader.
Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Originator of Health Stores.
Life Extension Specialist.
Zero calories.
Bragg???????????????????????????????? 1912 - 2012 celebrating 100 years.
Made with 'World Famous' Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Serving health since 1912.
USDA organic.
16 fl oz (473 ml).

Is this a good drink?
Any one know where I could by it on the south side of Atlanta?
Where can I find this gem?! I want it now!
Start your review of Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink uploaded by michele M.
Amazing!! I didn't know that brags made drinks with their apple cider vinegar.. I drink their original with water but it is not portable, so I was very excited to find that the make a pre made drink version. it still has the vinegar bite, but with the warmth of ginger and a touch of stevia .. 0 calories , fat, sodium and carbs, this drink is a refreshing pick me upper! drink cold.
Bought this for a friend suffering from acid reflux symptoms, amazingly it has reduced some of the symptoms. Taken 30 minutes-1 hr before a meal mixed with honey/warm water seems to work. Check with your homeopathic and or primary physician before trying and to rule out further gastric concerns!
Aurora , Il
Very good tasting ready made drink but felt its too pricey. It has stevia in it and no added sugars. zero calories, sugar, sodium. Be carefull to rinse your teeth after drinking
This is great for lots of things including cooking, canning, cuts, and great to help bring your PH to a great level. I drink this once a day.
Abilene , TX
I absolutely love this srink. not only is it healthy for me, it's taste like heaven in a glass.
One of my favorite flavors. You can definitely taste the ginger as well as the acv.
Colborne , Ontario
OMG I love this stuff!! I also bought this for myself as a homeopathic remedy for acid reflux because I had heard it was great at treating the symptoms and it worked SO well for me!! I oh course as always consulted my dr before I took this product to be safe!