Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink uploaded by michele m.

BY BRAGG #7 in Cider

Bragg???????????????????????????????? Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Ginger Spice All Natural Drink.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader.
Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Originator of Health Stores.
Life Extension Specialist.
Zero calories.
Bragg???????????????????????????????? 1912 - 2012 celebrating 100 years.
Made with 'World Famous' Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Serving health since 1912.
USDA organic.
16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I can’t always tolerate Apple cider vinegar but I want to have the benefits that it gives you. I went out on a limb and picked this up at winco. I was pleasantly surprised on how tasty it is I love the added ginger in it and it still has zero calories.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey All Natural Drink Certified Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, unheated and unpasteurized. Aged in wood, this apple cider vinegar is a wholesome way to add a delicious flavor to most foods, salads, veggies and even popcorn.
Kate C.
I'll eat and drink anything, but vinegar, even with all of its miracle properties, is something I am absolutely appalled by! However, this drink is INCREDIBLE! The ginger spice flavor hides the vinegar taste just enough to allow me to quench thirst and reap the benefits of apple cider vinegar. It's a sweet, healthy beverage perfect for anytime of the day. 🌼
Magen K.
Yummmmmmmmmm with infinite m's! This stuff is delicious and has helped me lay off the redbulls and coffee. It's a much healthier alternative and doesn't have the drastic drops in energy that other caffeinated beverages do. I've been trying to get off my caffeine dependency and this stuff has really helped and I just feel better all around! Apple cider vinegar can cure all I swear!
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing!! I didn't know that brags made drinks with their apple cider vinegar.. I drink their original with water but it is not portable, so I was very excited to find that the make a pre made drink version. it still has the vinegar bite, but with the warmth of ginger and a touch of stevia .. 0 calories , fat, sodium and carbs, this drink is a refreshing pick me upper! drink cold.
Claire J.
This stuff is delicious!!! Love to pick this up when I want a treat for myself but no sugary soda or anything. Very affordable at my HEB and always cold. Love getting the benefits of drinking ACV and the convenience and flavor this provides.
Judy C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Bought this for a friend suffering from acid reflux symptoms, amazingly it has reduced some of the symptoms. Taken 30 minutes-1 hr before a meal mixed with honey/warm water seems to work. Check with your homeopathic and or primary physician before trying and to rule out further gastric concerns!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
Very good tasting ready made drink but felt its too pricey. It has stevia in it and no added sugars. zero calories, sugar, sodium. Be carefull to rinse your teeth after drinking
Gwen B.
This is great for lots of things including cooking, canning, cuts, and great to help bring your PH to a great level. I drink this once a day.
Paige C.
West Kingston, RI
great cider vinegar good for cooking and bunyans. love to use when cooking chicken and helps to flavor and moisten meats.
Tara N.
Where can I find this gem?! I want it now!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good drink?
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
Any one know where I could by it on the south side of Atlanta?