BY BRAGG #9 in Cider

Bragg???????? Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Concord Grape - Acai All Natural Drink.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Originator of Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
Low calorie.
Bragg????????, 1912-2012 celebrating 100 years.
Made with 'World Famous' Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Serving health since 1912.
USDA organic.
16 fl oz (473 ml). see more...

Jani L.
Troutdale, OR
I love this drink. When I first started drinking it I noticed the vinegar taste quite a bit but now I’ve been drinking it for about 2 months and hardly notice it. I actually crave it. I have a noticeable increase in energy and it seems to cut cravings I have had in the past. I live in Oregon and have found the least expensive place to buy it is at Fred Meyer.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I know apple cider vinegar is so good for you and has many benefits but it is so undrinkable to me. I saw this one at WinCo and I figured I'd give it a try. Now, these are better but still very, very strong. I would suggest adding water or to a shake or something. I'm so glad I found some vegan vinegar pills so I don't have to drink this nasty stuff.
Kayla R.
I bought it at Kroger for 2.22, a better deal then most places. I'm trying to be more health conscious and decided to give this a try. After reading the benefits associated with acv I decided to try this. The grape adds a bit of flavor to the acv but the bitterness is still there and their is an unpleasant aftertaste. I would still drink this though instead of the original. It's not as strong since the grape juice dilutes it but still good.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
I've tried all of the Bragg's ACV drinks and this is my favorite flavor. It's very refreshing and you don't taste the vinegar as much as some of the other flavors. The glass bottle is great to drink from. I am a repeat buyer and highly recommend this flavor!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Now this is banging! The grape flavor gives the apple cider vinegar a sweet good taste. Making it delicious! It does a after taste but it is nothing to horrible. I recommend this one!
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
I've been one of those crazies who makes my own vinegar drink with Braggs, so when I saw this in the store, I was super excited! It has a great light taste, slightly sweet (just a touch of stevia, not enough to have a sharpness), with a light grape fruitiness as well. However, it has a relatively strong vinegar taste. This is not JUICE, okay? But, if you like that slight tang, it's wonderful. Refreshing and energizing, without a lot of sugar or extra calories. I'm a new fan!
Mia H.
This is also another flavor I have tried (I have also written a review on the Apple Cinnamon Flavor so some of this might be repetitive) I found the mixed cider drinks from Braggs are an easier transition into an apple cider vinegar regimen. All drinks will still have tarteness/bitterness, no way around it. The concord grape though really did mask a bit of the vinegar. With these drinks at times I felt like I was drinking Kombucha minus some effervescene. I bought this at Wegmans for $2.59.
Melissa C.
This is really good. I can taste the acv in it and i also taste the grape. This is a great way to get the apple cider vinegar in your system quicker than just mixing it with water. Definitely a taste to get used to. But worth it for your health :)
K T.
My least favorite flavor of all the flavors. It tastes very strongly of grape, which I'm not a fan of. You don't really taste the acv in this one.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm obsessed with these. They do take time to get used to but they are so amazing for your body. Almost $4 a pop but they are awesome
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Can you taste the vinegar?
Maria H.
Rocky Face, GA
Where can I buy this drink?
Victoria F.
How does this taste?
Chikamnario U.
I'm in love with this! I know how good apple cider vinegar is for you but it is definitely very difficult to drink. It literally is so disgusting but this particular juice really makes it so easy to get that every day dose of apple cider vinegar. I was really surprised on how pleasant it tasted. You definitely can still taste the Apple cider vinegar but it's not to the point where it's repulsive. So I love this and I definitely have made it a part of my routine.

Walmart