Add a Photo

By BRAGG
#8 in Cider
Bragg???????? Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Apple-Cinnamon All Natural Drink.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Pioneer Health Crusader Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores. Life Extension Specialist.
1912 Bragg???????? 2012. Celebrating 100 Years.
Low Calorie.
Made with 'World Famous' Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
USDA Organic.
Serving Health Since 1912.
16 fl oz (473 ml).
Photo (1)
Tree G.
Tree G.
Merritt Island, FL

So I was told to drink apple cider vinegar daily, but was not able to convince my throat of the beneficial pluses incorporated in letting it go down.. so when I saw this in the juice section of my local grocery store, I thought I would see what my throat thought of & it's a YES!! ๐ŸŽThe after taste is hardly noticeable, great difference from its original form, low in calories, carbs, & sugars it's perfect for anyone unable to handle the pure form. I find it somewhat hard to locate at times? But if not at grocery store, any vitamin/health store carries as well. Good juice sub in smoothie recipes as well! Thank you Bragg! A must have daily!ย
Mia H.
Mia H.

I recently got on the apple cider vinegar bandwagon and found that this was an easier way to transition at first versus doing vinegar diluted with water. It will be bitter, theres no way around that. However I found the apple and cinnamon very pleasant and comforting...It definitely was something that I had to "nurse" for a couple of hours. It is a bit much to chug or gulp with a meal. The price I paid was $2.59 at Wegmans. Not bad at all. As much as weight loss would be nice, I am drinking this for its cleansing purposes and its ability to reduce blood sugar as well as cholesterol. Hope this helps everyone!
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

This particular one taste absolutely nasty. The cinnamon in the apple cider vinegar throw the taste way off. It would be better to just add lemon and apple cider vinegar in regular water. The cinnamon in it give the drink a bitter taste that also leave a bad after taste, but it supposed to be good for you that's why I gave it three stars.
Becca  V.
Becca V.

Love Bragg's products! This drink provides, energy, hydration and great taste while being good for you, too. Love the cinnamon flavor. Our kids like them, as well!
Amarilys S.
Amarilys S.
Bronx, Ny

I have bought it n so far has been great results so far for skin losing weight and energy
K T.
K T.

This flavor was kind of weird to me. It reminds me of apple cinnamon oatmeal haha.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Love this company and how it is all natural and organic. I use a few table spoons of this every day in my water to help with health issues. They have gotten a little better but I do feel a lot better. My joints are less sore and my body feels less sore. I say it is def because of this item and I love cinnamon flavor. It is hard to find in my area right now but I hope it is easier soon so I can stock up.
Sidney l.
Sidney l.

I heard you could used this to clear up your acne
just use it as a toner after
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I try to consume a little Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar every day. It is so good for my body/system. Never tried the cinnamon, though.
Dess C.

Spokane, WA

Is this good with rum?
Claire P.
Claire P.

Does this taste better than plain apple cider vinegar? Does it have the same benefits?
Anya R.
Anya R.

has anyone ever tried this warmed up?

Join Now