Bragg - Organic Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing - 12 oz.

by Bragg

Enjoy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinaigrette (6x12Oz). Perfect for salads dressings greens dips marinades veggies and most foods. Note: description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients on the product before use. Please address any health...

Is there soy in this?
Start your review of Bragg - Organic Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing - 12 oz.!
Upper Marlboro, MD
This vinaigrette dressing is one of my favorites. I use Apple Cider Vinegar daily for the benefits and its a bonus to have it as the base for salad dressing. The dressing is packed with flavor and offers the right amount of tang for my taste buds. I love this dressing and recommend it to anyone who enjoys vinaigrettes.
I bought this salad dressing because I am on a very strict diet trying to reverse disease.  I always read food labels and for whatever reason I saw the brand name and literally just assumed that this dressing would be compliant but upon reading the label it has 3 grams of sugar. Very disappointed.
This is the best dressing ever. A little bit is all you need and it adds so much kick and flavor without all the fat and calories and additives of other dressings. This is the only dressing I use on my salads and it also makes a great marinade!
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great oil free dressing. I would love to keep trying all the flavors or the oil free versions. The apple cider vinegarette has a little bit of a sweet taste but it is the best option I’ve found so far!
Austin, TX
This is a good dressing when I want to watch my oil intake ......Engine 2 diet. Is has a slightly sweet taste to it that I enjoy on my salads. I have purchased it a few times. It is easy to find in several grocery stores in my area.
My mom buys this and uses it when she makes salads and I’ll say that I am not a fan at all, but that’s because I don’t like the taste of apple cider vinegar. I do think this is super healthy though and wish I liked it.
Clinton
I love this brand and all of their products. I am very health conscious with what I put [email protected] body, and I am always very happy to eat and use this brand. They’re organic and have very natural ingredients.
I love this brand's unfiltered apple cider vinegar so when I found this apple cider vinaigrette at the grocery store I was really intrigued. I'm glad I bought it because I has the perfect saltiness that I enjoy and salad dressings.
Woodburn , OR
Eating healthy made me eat more salads so I Wanted to try a dressing that’s not too heavy I had to try this one because I’m a big fan of apple cider vinegar. I usually put some in my water so I wanted to try this one out for my salads I love it!!! Have like two in my fridge
Menlo Park
This is a great dressing that has full flavor (especially if you like tart, vinegar based dressings or apple cider vinegar) and is super low-cal. 15 calories per serving mean you can actually taste the dressing on your salad with no guilt! Woohoo!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...