BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
wanying l.
I love this sauce! It's the best because it is non gmo and there are a lot of soybean products that uses gmo so the fact that this doesn't have and it tastes awesome with essential acids for health benefits in it makes it the best kind of sauce available in the market!
Jill S.
Definitely a fan! I use it in place of or as a substitute for soy sauce. It is great on rice and veggies. You don't need a whole lot to get a well rounded flavor. It comes in a pump bottle so it's much easier to control the output. Highly recommend
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Dear Bragg's Liquid Amino's,
Marry me.
Love, Me.

Delicious and potent, this stuff can season even the blandest of foods. I even use it in place of salad dressing. That being said, you need very very little for a big punch of flavor. It is strong! Worth every penny, absolutely.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great seasoning or soy sauce alternative. I can squirt a little in my meal and that is completely enough. Not a cheap product, but its tasty. I purchased it based on a recommendation for a healthier diet.
Kelsey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
The littlest bit goes a very long way! I love the cook veggies and then add a few drops as a soy sauce alternative! It's still high in sodium but better for you than soy sauce. I will be buying my second bottle soon
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I just discovered this about a month ago and wanted to try it. I bought it while grocery shopping and it tastes so much better than soy sauce. I love that it's a healthier alternative that's lower sodium! I love that it's a clean food item as I can use during a detox. I have used it in all my cooking this week as well. So delicious
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a good soy sauce substitute. It adds lots of flavor and protein to food without to much salt. It gluten free and dairy free so it doesn't bother my stomach. Adds depth to soups and stews. Highly recommend for those looking to add flavor and reduce use of added salt.
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
I can't help but think where has this been all of my life. I am constantly trying new Asian style dishes but I unfortunately don't get to pour as much soy sauce for fear of getting too much sodium. While this still has a good amount of sodium in it I like the fact that it is an organic and natural substitute for soy sauce. I have been using this on everything here recently and I use it guilt free. It does not contain preservatives and is gluten-free! Yummy!
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
If you need to replace soy sauce, this is an amazing substitute. The beauty of Braggs products is they aren't as expensive as other healthier brands. It is an affordable product that should be a staple in everyone's pantry. As a Vegan I appreciate being able to find affordable, healthy products.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
Great soy sauce alternative. Nutrionally packed and healthy. Great to use for stir fry or sautee. Love Braggs
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Can you take this while nursing?