BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
Jill S.
Definitely a fan! I use it in place of or as a substitute for soy sauce. It is great on rice and veggies. You don't need a whole lot to get a well rounded flavor. It comes in a pump bottle so it's much easier to control the output. Highly recommend
Kelsey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
The littlest bit goes a very long way! I love the cook veggies and then add a few drops as a soy sauce alternative! It's still high in sodium but better for you than soy sauce. I will be buying my second bottle soon
Alysa L.
Bridgeport, CT
Best soy sauce alternative you can get other than the coconut Aminos that may be a sweeter alternative for this. I'm a repeat customer that is on their third bottle FYI.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't know about this stuff until a few months ago when I decided to go on a Paleo diet. To my stories it tastes exactly like soy sauce but healthier. There's still salt in though. I would highly recommend it as a replacement for soy sauce.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I use to use this all the time but stopped when I found out my daughter was allergic to soy. I recently purchase this , because I wanted gluten free soy sauce. I purchased this in the organic section of my grocery store. I'm satisfied with the amino acis and would purchase again.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky
Great alternative to using soy sauce. Sodium is still a little high, but not as bad. A little goes a long way. Definitely good on cauliflower rice !
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I just discovered this about a month ago and wanted to try it. I bought it while grocery shopping and it tastes so much better than soy sauce. I love that it's a healthier alternative that's lower sodium! I love that it's a clean food item as I can use during a detox. I have used it in all my cooking this week as well. So delicious
wanying l.
I love this sauce! It's the best because it is non gmo and there are a lot of soybean products that uses gmo so the fact that this doesn't have and it tastes awesome with essential acids for health benefits in it makes it the best kind of sauce available in the market!
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Didn't know this existed until 2 years ago and finally tried it last year. Amazing product!! Love the taste and for me, it tastes so much better than soy sauce!! A lot less sodium as well. If you love soy sauce you need to try this!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a good soy sauce substitute. It adds lots of flavor and protein to food without to much salt. It gluten free and dairy free so it doesn't bother my stomach. Adds depth to soups and stews. Highly recommend for those looking to add flavor and reduce use of added salt.
Adrienne K.
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you take this while nursing?