BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
This works pretty well as a substitute for soy sauce. I like it, but my husbands not a fan. So it's not for everyone.
Jill S.
Definitely a fan! I use it in place of or as a substitute for soy sauce. It is great on rice and veggies. You don't need a whole lot to get a well rounded flavor. It comes in a pump bottle so it's much easier to control the output. Highly recommend
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
I can't help but think where has this been all of my life. I am constantly trying new Asian style dishes but I unfortunately don't get to pour as much soy sauce for fear of getting too much sodium. While this still has a good amount of sodium in it I like the fact that it is an organic and natural substitute for soy sauce. I have been using this on everything here recently and I use it guilt free. It does not contain preservatives and is gluten-free! Yummy!
Sophia N.
Plantation, FL
This is a great substitute for soy sauce! It's still not the healthiest condiment in the world, but it tastes great and is great if used in moderation!
Maia N.
Great substitute for soy sauce! Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor.
jasmine  s.
I like cooking with the product. Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it. Good to sautee with veggies or to add a bit of flavor on any protein choice.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
I just don't use regular soy sauce anymore. Ever since first trying Bragg's Amino Acids it's the purest flavor of soy sauce with just the right amount of sodium. Any other soy sauce now just tastes like concentrated salt. Far healthier than it's standard condiment counter-part for sure.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I bought these liquid aminos because this product is listed in many vegan recipes.  I have the vegan "Betty Crocker" cookbook and many of the recipes call for this seasoning sauce.  It seems to taste like soy sauce.  It's gluten-free alternative to soy sauce but I didn't notice a big difference.  Since I'm not required to be gluten-free, I went back to soy sauce.
Caitie S.
Tampa
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
Braggs is a healthy alternative to soy sauce. Whenever we get sushi for takeout, we ignore the sodium packed soy sauce and breakout the Braggs. I also use it to cook quinoa fried rice, as a chicken/steak marinade or tossed on top of cooked vegetables. I keep a giant bottle of braggs in the pantry and another bottle in my desk at work.
Jacqueline H.
Moose Jaw , SK
Amazing stuff
I love how low sodium it is compared to others
Not too pricey
It's easy to find
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you take this while nursing?

Vitamin Shoppe