BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

• How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed ...3 Answers
Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
My favorite cooking product! Liquid aminos are the perfect alternative to soy sauce. Low sodium, no calories, no fat... just great flavor. I always make sure I have this on hand. It makes healthy eating tasty and simple.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This tastes exactly like soy sauce with the msg and over abundance of sodium. While the sodium isn’t low it is better than most asian soy sauce products. I love all of braggs products but this is my favorite
Kelsie C.
I can't help but think where has this been all of my life. I am constantly trying new Asian style dishes but I unfortunately don't get to pour as much soy sauce for fear of getting too much sodium. While this still has a good amount of sodium in it I like the fact that it is an organic and natural substitute for soy sauce. I have been using this on everything here recently and I use it guilt free. It does not contain preservatives and is gluten-free! Yummy!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
One of my top used items when cooking. Great flavor. Way better than regular soy sauce. I use it on stir fry, salad dressing, on cooked vegetables & greens. I have been purchasing this for 5 years now. I love it!!!
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is amazing! When I was living with my ex, we were trying to limit our soy intake, so we used this instead of soy sauce. This stuff is great! it is flavorful and a very good soy sauce substitute. I would recommend this to others. We started off with the smaller version, with a spray top. We eventually got this size, and when the small one was empty, we would pour the big one into the spray version, otherwise there really isnt a way to utilize the bigger bottled version of this.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Great natural soy sauce alternative, gluten free and contain no preservatives. Besides of cooking, you can use it to make a deep conditioning by mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of Bragg liquid aminos and 16oz of Greek yogurt.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Dear Bragg's Liquid Amino's,
Marry me.
Love, Me.

Delicious and potent, this stuff can season even the blandest of foods. I even use it in place of salad dressing. That being said, you need very very little for a big punch of flavor. It is strong! Worth every penny, absolutely.
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
As I try to lead a healthier lifestyle I find myself trying different products and expanding my pallet. Liquid amigos is definitely a staple in my meatless household. I use this as a replacement for soy sauce and love to make different dishes like udon bowls, buckwheat soba noodles and other Asian inspired dishes
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a good soy sauce substitute. It adds lots of flavor and protein to food without to much salt. It gluten free and dairy free so it doesn't bother my stomach. Adds depth to soups and stews. Highly recommend for those looking to add flavor and reduce use of added salt.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I use to use this all the time but stopped when I found out my daughter was allergic to soy. I recently purchase this , because I wanted gluten free soy sauce. I purchased this in the organic section of my grocery store. I'm satisfied with the amino acis and would purchase again.
Adrienne K.
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?