BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
Kyndall W.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Liquid Aminos more...
Loooove Bragg's liquid aminos! I also have it stocked at home. I use this for KALE CHIPS which is amazing and so easy, and also to make sauces for Asian-inspired dishes. Mixed with maple syrup or honey this makes a great glaze for Brussels or tofu. Love.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I’m totally obsessed with liquid aminos! I tell everyone I know to switch to this and stop using soy sauce. It taste great, is way better for you and add tons of flavor to my dishes. I have been using this product for ages and will continue buying.
wanying l.
I love this sauce! It's the best because it is non gmo and there are a lot of soybean products that uses gmo so the fact that this doesn't have and it tastes awesome with essential acids for health benefits in it makes it the best kind of sauce available in the market!
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Didn't know this existed until 2 years ago and finally tried it last year. Amazing product!! Love the taste and for me, it tastes so much better than soy sauce!! A lot less sodium as well. If you love soy sauce you need to try this!!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This tastes exactly like soy sauce with the msg and over abundance of sodium. While the sodium isn’t low it is better than most asian soy sauce products. I love all of braggs products but this is my favorite
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
My favorite cooking product! Liquid aminos are the perfect alternative to soy sauce. Low sodium, no calories, no fat... just great flavor. I always make sure I have this on hand. It makes healthy eating tasty and simple.
Kelsie C.
Odessa, TX
I can't help but think where has this been all of my life. I am constantly trying new Asian style dishes but I unfortunately don't get to pour as much soy sauce for fear of getting too much sodium. While this still has a good amount of sodium in it I like the fact that it is an organic and natural substitute for soy sauce. I have been using this on everything here recently and I use it guilt free. It does not contain preservatives and is gluten-free! Yummy!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
One of my top used items when cooking. Great flavor. Way better than regular soy sauce. I use it on stir fry, salad dressing, on cooked vegetables & greens. I have been purchasing this for 5 years now. I love it!!!
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is amazing! When I was living with my ex, we were trying to limit our soy intake, so we used this instead of soy sauce. This stuff is great! it is flavorful and a very good soy sauce substitute. I would recommend this to others. We started off with the smaller version, with a spray top. We eventually got this size, and when the small one was empty, we would pour the big one into the spray version, otherwise there really isnt a way to utilize the bigger bottled version of this.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Great natural soy sauce alternative, gluten free and contain no preservatives. Besides of cooking, you can use it to make a deep conditioning by mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of Bragg liquid aminos and 16oz of Greek yogurt.
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you take this while nursing?

Vitamin Shoppe