BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I cannot even begin to brag enough about this product. I love adding soy sauce to my meals to give it that Asian inspired flavor but I was always concerned about the sodium. Then I found this amazing solution. I use this bottle for all my healthy Asian inspired meals without the guilt. It tastes amazing and is so much better for you. And a little bit goes a long way. My favorite dish to make with this is cauliflower fried rice. So delicious and sooo healthy. Win win!
Serena W.
Portland, Oregon
I put liquid aminos on (almost) everything! Such a delicious low sodium healthy and gluten free alternative to soy sauce. It really adds to many dishes. If I'm feeling too lazy to want to marinade tofu I just splash this on it and it always turns out delicious.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
I absolutely love this product I love to use it with most of my meals prep and it always brings the best flavor without being using so many stuff! It’s been years using this brand and I never get bored
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I bought these liquid aminos because this product is listed in many vegan recipes.  I have the vegan "Betty Crocker" cookbook and many of the recipes call for this seasoning sauce.  It seems to taste like soy sauce.  It's gluten-free alternative to soy sauce but I didn't notice a big difference.  Since I'm not required to be gluten-free, I went back to soy sauce.
Sarah B.
Russellville , OH
Review for: Liquid Aminos more...
Bragg’s Liquid Amino has been the perfect substitute for conventional soy sauce. I’ve always been concerned about sodium content in the others so this was a refreshing alternative. Low in sodium and organic. Perfect touch to steamed vegetables and Asian inspired dishes.
Stephanie R.
Jamaica , NY
Liquid aminos is by far the BEST way to go if you're looking for a healthy soy alternative. It tastes AMAZING and all you need is a hint to add to your favorite meal. It's not too expensive and is definitely worth the money. You will not be disappointed.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Oh do I love this! Favorite thing we feel healthy when I eat it our house never goes without a bottle of brag. Great on chicken meat or vegetables, it has such a good flavor! I introduced my mother to it and now she’s hooked is well!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
We put Bragg's liquid aminos on everything! Steamed broccoli, fresh popcorn, rice and quinoa, stir fry, marinades and crockpot recipes. Tastes like soy sauce but better. And it is so good for you with all of those added aminos!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
This product is a game changer! Delicious, low sodium, and good for you seasoning. I tend to use mine on veggies most as a substitute soy sauce. I purchased mine at our local grocery store. I will definitely keep purchasing!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Review for: Liquid Aminos more...
My mother introduced me to Bragg liquid aminos very early in childhood. As a result I also keep it in my fridge. I use it once food is cooked for a salty, complex kind of zing. Good on salads, or any type of meat.
Adrienne K.
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you take this while nursing?