BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

• How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed ...3 Answers
Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
I am obsessed with my liquid aminos!! I cannot have soy sauce, so this is a PERFECT alternative! Besides.. it is so much better for you than the real thing! This is the closest thing I’ve had to soy sauce in years of trying other brands! Affordable and the perfect replacement product! Definitely recommend!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I cannot even begin to brag enough about this product. I love adding soy sauce to my meals to give it that Asian inspired flavor but I was always concerned about the sodium. Then I found this amazing solution. I use this bottle for all my healthy Asian inspired meals without the guilt. It tastes amazing and is so much better for you. And a little bit goes a long way. My favorite dish to make with this is cauliflower fried rice. So delicious and sooo healthy. Win win!
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
I'm always running low on this pantry favorite. Learning from a health conscious friend that there was a low sodium soy sauce alternative, I was initially skeptical. However, I was won over when I tried it. Since it's made from soy, it tastes like soy sauce but without the high salt content. As an Asian person who probably eats way too much soy sauce as we use it in everything from braising, marinating, to stir fry, this is a good substitute.
Sarah B.
Russellville, OH
Review for: Liquid Aminos more...
Bragg’s Liquid Amino has been the perfect substitute for conventional soy sauce. I’ve always been concerned about sodium content in the others so this was a refreshing alternative. Low in sodium and organic. Perfect touch to steamed vegetables and Asian inspired dishes.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I bought these liquid aminos because this product is listed in many vegan recipes.  I have the vegan "Betty Crocker" cookbook and many of the recipes call for this seasoning sauce.  It seems to taste like soy sauce.  It's gluten-free alternative to soy sauce but I didn't notice a big difference.  Since I'm not required to be gluten-free, I went back to soy sauce.
Marissa B.
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
Keto and gluten friendly, this has complimented my nutrition! With a teaspoon serving size, this gives you enough flavor without leaving anything out! It’s the best soy sauce alternative
Stephanie R.
Jamaica, NY
Liquid aminos is by far the BEST way to go if you're looking for a healthy soy alternative. It tastes AMAZING and all you need is a hint to add to your favorite meal. It's not too expensive and is definitely worth the money. You will not be disappointed.
Kyndall W.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Liquid Aminos more...
Loooove Bragg's liquid aminos! I also have it stocked at home. I use this for KALE CHIPS which is amazing and so easy, and also to make sauces for Asian-inspired dishes. Mixed with maple syrup or honey this makes a great glaze for Brussels or tofu. Love.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Oh do I love this! Favorite thing we feel healthy when I eat it our house never goes without a bottle of brag. Great on chicken meat or vegetables, it has such a good flavor! I introduced my mother to it and now she’s hooked is well!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Liquid Aminos 16 oz more...
This product is a game changer! Delicious, low sodium, and good for you seasoning. I tend to use mine on veggies most as a substitute soy sauce. I purchased mine at our local grocery store. I will definitely keep purchasing!
Adrienne K.
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?