2 colors available

BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

• How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to...3 Answers
Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning
  • "Has strong soy flavor to it but I just make sure to use a small amount whenever I am cooking with it." in 1 review
  • "Very high in sodium as well, but you only need to use a little bit to get a great flavor." in 1 review
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is amazing! When I was living with my ex, we were trying to limit our soy intake, so we used this instead of soy sauce. This stuff is great! it is flavorful and a very good soy sauce substitute. I would recommend this to others. We started off with the smaller version, with a spray top. We eventually got this size, and when the small one was empty, we would pour the big one into the spray version, otherwise there really isnt a way to utilize the bigger bottled version of this.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't help but think where has this been all of my life. I am constantly trying new Asian style dishes but I unfortunately don't get to pour as much soy sauce for fear of getting too much sodium. While this still has a good amount of sodium in it I like the fact that it is an organic and natural substitute for soy sauce. I have been using this on everything here recently and I use it guilt free. It does not contain preservatives and is gluten-free! Yummy!
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just discovered this about a month ago and wanted to try it. I bought it while grocery shopping and it tastes so much better than soy sauce. I love that it's a healthier alternative that's lower sodium! I love that it's a clean food item as I can use during a detox. I have used it in all my cooking this week as well. So delicious
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
As I try to lead a healthier lifestyle I find myself trying different products and expanding my pallet. Liquid amigos is definitely a staple in my meatless household. I use this as a replacement for soy sauce and love to make different dishes like udon bowls, buckwheat soba noodles and other Asian inspired dishes
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I use to use this all the time but stopped when I found out my daughter was allergic to soy. I recently purchase this , because I wanted gluten free soy sauce. I purchased this in the organic section of my grocery store. I'm satisfied with the amino acis and would purchase again.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Dear Bragg's Liquid Amino's,
Marry me.
Love, Me.

Delicious and potent, this stuff can season even the blandest of foods. I even use it in place of salad dressing. That being said, you need very very little for a big punch of flavor. It is strong! Worth every penny, absolutely.
Bertha H.
Bertha H.
I did a weight loss challenge not too long ago and this was one of the recommended products for seasoning my food. I love the taste of it, especially in my chicken! After discovering this I don't think I would ever go back to regular soy sauce again!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Definitely a fan! I use it in place of or as a substitute for soy sauce. It is great on rice and veggies. You don't need a whole lot to get a well rounded flavor. It comes in a pump bottle so it's much easier to control the output. Highly recommend
Farah B.
Farah B.
Miami 0, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great natural soy sauce alternative, gluten free and contain no preservatives. Besides of cooking, you can use it to make a deep conditioning by mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of Bragg liquid aminos and 16oz of Greek yogurt.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great seasoning or soy sauce alternative. I can squirt a little in my meal and that is completely enough. Not a cheap product, but its tasty. I purchased it based on a recommendation for a healthier diet.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
How is this better than similar products? And how is it supposed to be used? Like as just an additive to a dish?