Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning uploaded by Chelsea L.Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning uploaded by Chelsea L.

BY BRAGG

Bragg???????????????? Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasonings.
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D.
Pioneer Health Crusader. Health Educator, Author.
Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. Originator Health Stores Life Extension Specialist.
1912 Bragg???????????????? 2012. Celebrating 100 years.
From Soy Protein.
Natural Soy Sauce Alternative.
Gluten-Free.
Contains No Preservatives.
NON GMO Project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
10 fl oz - 296 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AMAZING. AMAZING. AMAZING! I love this product so much! It is a great alternative to soy sauce and tastes almost identical but has way less sodium and better ingredients with nutritious value. I use this in fried rice and stir frys all the time. Its affordable and I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
It's pretty good, I like that it has a spray. It doesn't feel like it's really any better or lower in sodium than regular soy sauce so I'm not sure of the difference. I will keep using it because I bought t though.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was told to try this as a substitute for soy sauce. No. It's missing something very specific in the taste. I am curious as to what else i can use it for...
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love liquid aminos. I use it in place of soy sauce and salad dressings, but my favorite purpose for this is to put on the mushrooms I cook. Mushrooms already have a red meat feel, but when you add this for some reason it makes it even more realistic. If you look up vegan recipes on pinterest every day (like me :P), you will see that you will end up using this quite often. It's not for everyone, but I recommend trying it.