BY BRAGG #51 in Vinegar

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. Now you can enjoy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey in a convenient refreshing drink. Gluten Free see more...

Review (1)
LadeeGee G.
I began using the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey blend this past June 25 th. I have taken it every day with water and one meal a day. It tastes really good and it seems  to have helped me lose weight. Unfortunately i don't have a scale to see how much weight I've actually lost, but it seems to be working. Some of my clothes have gotten too big (I was wearing sizes between 22, 24, and 26), but it seems now I can wear 18, or 20, who knows maybe even a 16 😁. Now I am on the Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse product to help detoxify whatever waste, bacteria and nicotine out of my body. I had a cold, but it seems like once I started drinking the ACVC with warm water, it helped to clear up the cold! My head isn't stuffy, my throat doesn't hurt, and the cough I had isn't so bad now. Thank God for both these products! I will keep on using them to lose this weight until I'm at a level where I'm happy at.😊😉😁

back