BY BRAGA ORGANIC FARMS

One 5 lb bag of our organic almonds. These make a great healthy snack for any occasion. Grown locally in central California. see more...

• How do these taste haven't had a lot of organic foods?2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at?3 Answers
  • Are they really worth the price?? Do they taste better th...3 Answers
Jammie M.
I love almonds and I feel these are great. I do however wish they did not have such a briney taste. I know that's kind of a given for any organic grown tree nut. But, all in all its still one of my favorites. I would recommend them. They go great in strawberry salads.
Nancy A.
I tried this Almonds and i was pretty satisfy with the taste .. and best part is that they are organic ..
I have always tried Organic Almonds only in Mixes but not by itself. and they deliver on the promise .. only down side is the $$
Rachel V.
I love almonds but they are already expensive enough! these ones don't taste any different then non organic ones but they are way more money. I'm on this new health kick and this product is just one of the things that keeps me on my diet and motivated to keep me going!!!
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Love almonds, and I am trying to eat more organic foods to avoid chemicals. Taste good and are very crunchy and not at all soggy. Only negative is the price.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
These are really good almonds but honestly taste like any old regular almond. Nothing special about it, except that it's organic.
genesis d.
Amo los manies, me gustan muchos los frutos secos entre ellos, este es mi preferido... a parte que pótencia la sexualidad
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Love almonds, it is great that these are organic and in such a big bag as it is much more economical to get the big big.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
These are very health. I like them. An if you never had them you should try them.. There also great In salad
Katelyn H.
LINDSAY, ON
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Are they pricey because they're organic?
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Where can I purchase these?
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Are they really worth the price?? Do they taste better then others?
April W.
Elizabethton, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do these taste haven't had a lot of organic foods?