Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer

by Brad's Raw Foods

Vampires have been generating a lot of buzz lately, and our Vampire Killer flavor of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale is no exception.  Coated with red bell pepper, cashews, sunflower seeds, lemon juice, scallions, chickpea miso, garlic, and Himalayan sea salt, these kale chips may kill vampires, but they liven up your taste buds!

Never baked or fried, all flavors of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale are dehydrated at or below 115 degrees to preserve essential nutrients and enzymes that enhance digestion and dramatically increase energy levels.

Does these taste good
Are these any good? And what do they taste like?
I didn't know Kale killed vampires. I guess they can't live in cali haha
Start your review of Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer!
Watauga, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite product since I started eating Keto! You can only eat one serving tho so be careful. I loved eating croutons as a snack throughout the day but obv had to stop for Keto. I’m not saying these taste like croutons by any means but they satisfy my need during the day. Couldn’t recommend this more!!
Chula Vista , CA
If you have the time to make your own kale chips, these may seem a little pricy, but as someone who doesn't always have the time to make healthier snacks, this was amazing!! The flavor is so rich and manages to keep it's crispness even if you don't eat them right away! I love have the ability to grab this on the go and sometimes keep one in my vehicle since I am constantly on the go for work.
Holland, MI
I did not like this product at all. It is overpriced and probably the worst kale chips I have tried. Homemade kale chips are so, so much better; I will be sticking to making them myself. Such a disappointment! :[
Christiansburg
I was pleasantly surprised with Brad's Crunchy Kale.  It's tasty, filling, and enjoyable to snack on.  I have no complaints.

The last time I tried a healthy snack it was dried green beans, which I did not like.  Crunchy Kale is much better.

Oakwood Vlg, OH
These are not only good for you, but tasty too!! Even my baby likes them. The flavors are good and they are a little pricey but it's good to look for them on special. When you do have to pay full price it's worth it considering how long they last after opening compared to potato chips. The only down side is that they do have stems in them so you need to pick them out when feeding them to younger children to avoid choking. But all in all good product.
Douglasville, GA
Love these ! If you like kale chips and garlic, these are for you. The garlic can be too much for people but I absolutely love it. I bought them at Kroger in the natural foods section. They're organic, vegan, gluten free, soy free, non GMO, and make a wonderful snack any time of the day.
I love Brad's crunchy kale. They are the best kale chips that I've tasted. The vampire killer is my favorite flavor as well. These were so good I attempted to learn to make my own when I moved away and I couldn't find them in a store near me. If you are unsure of kale chips you should give these a try, they don't taste at all like you'd expect them too. Yummy and cheesy but without the cheese.
Smyrna, GA
I am not big on warmed kale, but I love a good Kale crisp--especially these! It's the perfect amount of crunch and just enough added flavor. Best of all, you don't feel guilty about eating them! The only thing I don't like is the price ($4.99 at Publix) for a small container :(
Lexington, KY
THESE ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!! If you love healthy chip alternatives, you will enjoy these. You definitely need a beverage when consuming this chips because they will get caught in your teeth lol. They are perfect for vegans or people who just want to try something a little different. Don't eat these before a big date though, the garlic in these bad boys lingers for hours haha
Rockledge, FL
Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer uploaded by Kelly R.
Love love love this snack!! I'm gluten free, dairy free and soy free so it isn't always easy to find a snack that's good and portable. I definitely recommend! It is a little expensive but I picked it up for the first time when it was bogo at publix and was addicted. Totally worth the price. Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer