Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer

by Brad's Raw Foods

Vampires have been generating a lot of buzz lately, and our Vampire Killer flavor of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale is no exception.  Coated with red bell pepper, cashews, sunflower seeds, lemon juice, scallions, chickpea miso, garlic, and Himalayan sea salt, these kale chips may kill vampires, but they liven up your taste buds!

Never baked or fried, all flavors of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale are dehydrated at or below 115 degrees to preserve essential nutrients and enzymes that enhance digestion and dramatically increase energy levels.

Does these taste good
Are these any good? And what do they taste like?
I didn't know Kale killed vampires. I guess they can't live in cali haha
Start your review of Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale Vampire Killer!
Katie T.
Watauga, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite product since I started eating Keto! You can only eat one serving tho so be careful. I loved eating croutons as a snack throughout the day but obv had to stop for Keto. I’m not saying these taste like croutons by any means but they satisfy my need during the day. Couldn’t recommend this more!!
Nicole A.
College Park, GA
This was my first kale chip years ago and continues to be my favorite. It's so garlicky and delicious, and I love that they're in little boxes so they don't get squished. The price is a little high but I love the quality ingredients.
Jennifer B.
Junction City, OR
These are awesome! The perfect go-to snack when you are craving that salty crunch snack. They are delicious and a smart choice for a snack.
Jillian G.
Irving, TX
Sooooo delicious. Such an easy way to get kale into your diet and it’s not baked or fried! Has lots of vitamins and is nutrient dense! A whole bag is 8 grams of protein and 180 calories.
Dwan P.
I like this brand of kale because it is grape, wash, and cook. The kale is good quality and it is healthy for you.
Nicole I.
Glendale, CA
They taste oddly good , lol I thought it would taste horrible but it's actually good ! Not expensive at all ! Definitely would buy again
Shandon W.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
These are not only good for you, but tasty too!! Even my baby likes them. The flavors are good and they are a little pricey but it's good to look for them on special. When you do have to pay full price it's worth it considering how long they last after opening compared to potato chips. The only down side is that they do have stems in them so you need to pick them out when feeding them to younger children to avoid choking. But all in all good product.
Trina S.
Salem, OR
First off I am a kale lover. Kale chips are one of my favorite snacks and this brand is SO good. The perfect crunchy texture, lots of garlic- be prepared to get addicted. I can easily eat a whole box in one sitting. To top it off my 9 year old also likes them. Healthy snack ftw!
Cassie K.
Canton, MA
Really is crunchy kale! Such a great snack! Perfect amount of garlic flavor
Really is crunchy kale! Such a great snack! Perfect amount of garlic flavor
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I hated this product. I thought trying new kale would probably change how this tastes, but it didn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. If you like kale, go ahead and buy it. It just wasn't for me.