Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale Naked

by Brad's Raw Foods

Do you enjoy the simple things in life?  If so, you’ll love our deliciously simple Naked flavor of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale.  Coated with red bell pepper, cashews, sunflower seeds, lemon juice, chickpea miso, and Himalayan sea salt, these kale chips are good for snacking whenever and wherever!  We recommend sprinkling some on your soup or using them to add extra crunch to your salad!

Never baked or fried, all flavors of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale are dehydrated at or below 115 degrees to preserve essential nutrients and enzymes that enhance digestion and dramatically increase energy levels.

Has anyone tried these chips? I'm curious about how they taste.
What is kale exactly? I've seen a lot of things made from kale and have never really known what it is...
Start your review of Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale Naked!
I've tried making my own kale chips, and it...was unsuccessful. And any time I've had kale in a smoothie or salad, I hate it. These kale chips, however, deliver. They're crunchy and flavorful - it's like eating chips, obviously, but I feel so much better about myself when eating them.
My FAVORITE kale chips by far! Love these. The "naked" flavor is my favorite but the "vampire killer" is great as well! These are a great healthy snack when you're on the go.
New Market, VA
I'm not a huge fan of Kale but I am always looking for great Vegan snacks.. came across this at my local Kroger and thought I would give it a try. I found it very tasty! Crispy and crunchy with great flavors. I use the last bits and the bottoms to top my salads hehe. Its really finger licking good :P
I've tried making my own kale chips but struggle to keep them crispy. Brad's kale chips are crispy and flavorful! I particularly love the spicy one. It's great to keep at your desk for a quick, healthy snack.
Atlanta, Ga
It is what it is. They're kale chips and just okay. They definitely don't make me want to eat more kale, but it doesn't make me put down the container either. The texture is nice, and I do appreciate how light and airy they are. Brad's offers flavored chips, so I recommend starting there.
Shenandoah, IA
I really like these kale chips. They are super crunchy and taste great. All the flavors are good but naked is the best. They are hard to find in my area but when I find them I always pick them up. They are a great snack and a great alternative to potato chips.
Manahawkin, NJ
These are pretty good as an alternative to regular potato chips. They aren't quite as healthy as making them yourself , and they are much more expensive. I have to say though my 6 year likes them , and I'd much rather give her these than other snacks.
I loved this product! I have tried original and the southwest flavor. crispy and super light! I prefer kale over popcorn any day.
Grand Island, New York
So delicious you do t even know you are eating kale. I can even get my young children to eat these. Perfect crunch and texture.
Brooklyn, NY
I like kale! But these are disgusting. I've tried several kinds and all Super gross!