Hoda Kotb, from The Today Show, claimed that our Kale flavor of Brad’s Raw Chips changed her life! Try a bag and see how they can change your life too! Made with carrots, kale, flax seeds, raw buckwheat groats, scallions, extra virgin olive oil, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, orange juice, garlic, and Himalayan sea salt, we recommend snacking on these just as they are or pairing them with your favorite hummus!

Never baked or fried, Brad’s Raw Chips are dehydrated at or below 115 degrees to preserve essential nutrients and enzymes that enhance digestion and dramatically increase energy levels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brad's Raw Chips Kale!
Clifton Park, NY
Brad's Raw Chips Kale uploaded by L. H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These kale chips have become a part of my identity: I simply can’t go a day without eating them. They are crunchy, satisfying, and packed with nutrition (3 grams of fiber per serving!). The air-dried nature of them makes them non-oily and easy to eat on the go. I find them to be quite filling, and thus serves as a perfect energy-dense snack when I’m rushing between activities. Their relatively neutral flavor makes them a great companion for hummus, guacamole, or salsa, but they are also a perfect standalone treat.
Jackson, NJ
Love these but really really love the beads kale chips with the probiotics in the flavor radical ranch. I have bad IBS and I feel like the probiotics really help. Overall this is only 300 calories for the whole bag and tastes amazing