Bradley Smoker BTAP24 Apple Bisquettes 24-pack

by Bradley Smoker

Bradley Flavor Bisquettes hold the key to clean smoke flavor in any food, taking your recipes to new heights. These bisquettes produce perfect results every time you use your smoker thanks to an exacting manufacturing process. Using precise quantities at controlled pressures and densities, Bradley binds smoker chips rendered from the finest hardwoods to create each bisquette. When used in tandem with a Bradley smoker, the bisquettes produce smoke up to four times cleaner than smoke from loose chips in a pan or burn box. Per 24.Available: Alder, Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Jim Beam, Maple, Mesquite, Oak, Pecan, Whiskey Oak.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bradley Smoker BTAP24 Apple Bisquettes 24-pack!
4 years agoKincardine, ON
My husband and I just got out smoker. We have tried a few things out and bisquettes that came with it. So far these are our favorite. We smoke pork chops with the apple, delicious. We will be purchasing these again.