BY BRADLEY CALDWELL

The Perfect Size Scoop For Scooping Feed Or Adding Supplements- With Its Large Comfortable Handle and Flat Bottom- It is Easy To Use and It Sits Up When Full- Color: Assorted- Dimensions: 3"- SKU: BCI12799 see more...

Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I always had these for my horse and dog feed. It's easy to handle and doesn't break easy. Storing is easy and comes in fun color. I'm always a black or blue feeder :)
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these! I use them for my horses feed, my rat feed, my cat litter, dog food, anything really. I love these scoops. They last forever too!
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
cool scoops and idea but very cheap packaging and quality but i guess you get what you pay for but it gets the job done
Amylynn O.
Berwick, PA
Very durable product, have had mine for years! Last well and doesn't break, awesome for its use . No complaints here
Melissa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this scoop daily. It is sturdy and hS lasted a while. I would purchase again.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
So needed these! Before I would pick it up in a bag but this is so much better
Peta O.
I have so many of these scoops laying around, they are great for measuring feed and water levels for feeding, I recommend anyone to get one, they are great for scooping anything and the handle is in a better spot then other brands, I find others have the handle in a place that hurts my wrist
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for many things. You can use these out in the garden, picking up poop, feed for different animals, so many uses. They come in different colours so you will know which is for what!.. A necessity for the gardner, animal lover or farmer!
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA
These are great for many different things. Have multiple uses. Come in a study of colours. Sturdy.
Luciana A.