BY BRADLEY CALDWELL

80 CC SYRINGE First aid for colic episode prior to professional diagnosis and treatment. Designed for immediate response to symptoms of scours, gut ache & treatment of diarrhea, & exposure to moldy hay or forage. Also ideal for use during times of stress - such as hauling, temperature, confined spaces, or physical trauma. Rapidly restores your horse s digestive balance. see more...

Shyla N.
As a horse owner I have seen many people use his project I have not personally tried it out myself. But everything I've heard about it has been good. Only given a low rating so I've never personally used it myself but heard nothing but good things
Bekah S.
I owned, trained and showed horses for ten years! This product is newer on the market, but worth buying! New is not bad, new is new technique and new results!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
My grandpa uses this for his stomach aches after he eats pizza.lol. he loves it and it works quickly for him.
harmonee f.
Alva, FL
I have it on hand just in case the vet can't get here fast enough. Will buy some time till she shows up.
Lynnsie B.
My family uses this for the horses! Works great I would highly recommend to others!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Looking through reviews there seems to be a mix... Is this for horses or people?
Sarah F.
I had never actually heard of this before. Does this actually work? How does it work?