Brach's Wild 'N Fruity Tiny Gummi Bears

Brach's Wild 'N Fruity Tiny Gummi Bears: Made with real fruit juice Tiny bears with big fruity flavors Orange, strawberry, lemon, lime, grape, cherry Wild n' fruity see more...

• Are these gummy bears truly wild and fruity? Are they better than o...1 Answers
hien L.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Backyard essential? Yes, it is for me. I am a fan of Brach Gummy bears. However, the original is much better texture of Gummy than the new ones. I love the fruitiness of the bears as well as the size, too. These are perfect for my essential to any parties---rummy,fire, and whipped bears. Those are the life of any and all parties!
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Foodie Expert
Gummy bears are one of my favorite candies and they are somehow even better when they are tiny. These are probably not the healthiest snack but they are so good and have a great texture so I would definitely buy them again.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY
These are a fun treat for kids, and adults also. I like to use them when i make worms and dirt. Its a dessert with coolwhip and crushed Oreos, use the worms as a garnish.
Summer H.
Summer H.
These are very yummy. I buy them for my kids but I end up eating most of them.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Brach's rocks! This brand has been around a long long time and the reason is that their candy is really good!
Janette C.
Janette C.
Who wouldn't love jelly beans. These are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Favorite snack.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Omg the best gummy bears ever! I would be disappointed if you didn't at least try these! The best ever I promise.
shu s.
shu s.
Foodie Expert
I prefer these gummy bear over haribo for a reason. These are much easier to chew and not way to sweet!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
Such a great candy tastes great good for any occasion and very inexpensive can be found almost anywhere.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Foodie Expert
These tiny little guys are my daughter's favorite. Especially on some vanilla ice cream makes a great treat.
Monica Y.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are these gummy bears truly wild and fruity? Are they better than other brands of gummy bears?