Brach's Wild 'N Fruity Tiny Gummi Bears

Brach's Wild 'N Fruity Tiny Gummi Bears: Made with real fruit juice Tiny bears with big fruity flavors Orange, strawberry, lemon, lime, grape, cherry Wild n' fruity see more...

• Are these gummy bears truly wild and fruity? Are they bet...1 Answers
Daniela O.
Gummy bears are one of my favorite candies and they are somehow even better when they are tiny. These are probably not the healthiest snack but they are so good and have a great texture so I would definitely buy them again.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
Backyard essential? Yes, it is for me. I am a fan of Brach Gummy bears. However, the original is much better texture of Gummy than the new ones. I love the fruitiness of the bears as well as the size, too. These are perfect for my essential to any parties---rummy,fire, and whipped bears. Those are the life of any and all parties!
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Not my favorite because I prefer my gummi bears to be a little bit chewier, but they have a nice flavor and if my favorite was unavailable, I would pick these for sure.
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY
These are a fun treat for kids, and adults also. I like to use them when i make worms and dirt. Its a dessert with coolwhip and crushed Oreos, use the worms as a garnish.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste good however they taste even better when soaking them with liquor. Soak these with raspberry stoli and you will not be disappointed!
Becky G.
Love love love gummy bears and these specifically were very tasty to me! I love chewy gummy and the flavor that they come with !
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
Ugh! I love these. Can never get enough of these fruity gummies. My little brother is always trying to steal all my gummies.
Janette C.
Who wouldn't love jelly beans. These are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Favorite snack.
Vanessa F.
Omg the best gummy bears ever! I would be disappointed if you didn't at least try these! The best ever I promise.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Brach's rocks! This brand has been around a long long time and the reason is that their candy is really good!
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are these gummy bears truly wild and fruity? Are they better than other brands of gummy bears?