Brach's Value Bag Autumn Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Sidney G.

BY BRACHS

Did you know & Brach's has been selling autumn mix and making fall more fun for over 50 years! Great taste Made with real honey America's #1 see more...

Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
These little sweet candies get me in the mood for Halloween. I just love the little pumpkins, Chocolate bats, ghost, and candy corn. They are sweet and creamy centers. I would definitely recommend to these candies. This brachs autumn mix is better in taste compared to other brands.
heather o.
My kids love the pumpkins! We like to buy the bags with just pumpkins for my elderly grandparents, then the kids share with them and everyone is happy! :)
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I get so excited every year when this comes out because it is my favorite mix. I love the fact that it mixes candy corn and the Indian corn together
Rose W.
These are wonderful.
One of the many reasons Fall is my favorite season. Try them with your family, you won't be disappointed.
Rebekah C.
literally addicted! i would eat it all year around if i could. i always end up getting the 5 pound bag