BY BRACHS

1 Bag = 3.5 oz (99 g); Hard Candy - Butterscotch - Sugar Free. Sweetened with Splenda. Half the calories of our regular butterscotch hard candies. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1130038534'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• What kind of artificial sweetener are these made with?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Great price! Sugar free, low calorie. Werther's brand has cream therefore is not vegan, but this brand is. Unfortunately the aftertaste is sort of a burnt flavor, not sweet like I would expect. Not the worst sugar free candy I've tasted, but definitely not the best.
Belinda b.
Huntsville, AR
These are very good..especially for a sugarfree candy..no artificial after taste. Very good for a hard candy.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX
Brach's Sugar Free Butterscotch hard candy is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth with out the guilt!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
I like that these are sugar free. I have to keep low carb due to health issues and these make keeping to my diet a lot easier. It's decent compared to other sugar free alternative. I would recommend this to others.
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I like Brachs Butterscotch discs. I trust the brand Brachs as I know that whatever candy I buy from that company it is going to be good. The Butterscotch Discs just happen to be my favorite.
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
I love these little candies. They remind me of my grandparents house. I'm not sure why but they always had a large jar of these, but hey I am not complaining.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
My childhood in a bag. I eat one of these and the summer memories come right back. I'm so glad that they still make these.
Hayley M.
Statesville, NC
My daughter loves these. Truth be told when we go in the store I bribe her with these to sit in the buggy.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
These are so yummy for a late night snack love theme wonderful snack! Recommend them
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Yum now I want some of these. So yummy. If you haven't tried them you need to!!
Belinda b.
Huntsville, AR
What kind of artificial sweetener are these made with?