GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & Chocolatebrach'ss
Brach's Star Brites Spearmint Hard Candy

Brach's Star Brites Spearmint Hard Candy

by brach'ss

Brach's Star Brites Spearmint Hard Candy: Low cholesterol Low sodium Low saturated fat

Do they sell more flavors other than spearmint?
Start your review of Brach's Star Brites Spearmint Hard Candy!
Bailey D.
OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love getting these from restaurants. They taste great, but sometimes they run out and they are really hard to find unless you buy in bulk.
vivian L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these spearmint bites there good to keep in a dish on your coffee table or in a bag everywhere you go
Nancy  K.
Burlington, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brach's Spearmints are great. These are much better than the standard red and white peppermint ones.
LaTosha D.
My favorite candy mint! They can be hard to find sometimes. I like to also make Christmas ornaments out of these and peppermints.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I love these! I use them in a chocolate park instead of using the peppermint ones!
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
Absolutely my favorite hard candy. SO refreshing. A winner for the whole family. Also amazing crushed up in some Vanilla ice cream!
Kristi M.
I really like these candies. love to have them on hand when needed. Kids like them also
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Love this product! They keep your breath smelling great and you feel so refreshed.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Good candy, i like to use these for parties bags and pinatas, treats for the kids, yum,