Brachs® Star Brites Peppermint Candy, Individually Wrapped, 58 Oz Bag

Are these the ones that have a peppermint / is it cinnamon taste to them?
Start your review of Brachs® Star Brites Peppermint Candy, Individually Wrapped, 58 Oz Bag!
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Addicted to peppermint! This candy is awesome.I always have a bowl or container of them on my desk at work. They are carried in my purse as well. Peppermint is very good for nausea, helps with headaches, and helps calm cravings for food.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like peppermint?  Branchs are the best brand I have found.  The peppermint flavor is the best and they last longer than other peppermint hard candies.  These are the ones I buy to add to baking goodies, I have some in my candy dish at work and at home.  They are amazing.  I usually purchase mine at Walmart, but have also gotten then at Walgreens and Dollar General.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's Star Brites peppermint hard candy is simply the best. Its quality is tops. Real peppermint oil is among its ingredients. Wal-Mart's home delivery was speedy. The candies arrived intact, I did not find any cracked, broken or crumbled pieces. The price is great compared to the competition. I will purchase this item again... and will stock up in hopes that I never run out of this daily treat.
Guymon, OK
I'd say the mints are the best. Out of this brand I only go for the mints they are affordable & the flavor is grate. The bag is cute and you get your money's worth I'd recommend. I am satisfied .
Chester, IL
I love these mints! I'm eating one now lol! It tastes so much better than other mints! I buy these at Walmart, Target etc. it is a great value for a cheap price. I could eat these all day long! I definitely would recommend
Ventress, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
What's there to say about these candies? They're amazing, cheap, and great to keep in your post it car when you get a craving for a sweet or a quick breath freshener!
Semmes, AL
THESE ARE BY FAR MY FAVORITE PEPPERMINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE BEST FLAVOR OF ANY PEPPERMINT I'VE EVER TASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BUY THEM FROM TAREGT OR ANY GROCERY STORE I GO INTO. ITS VERY WORTHY OF REPURCHASE
Los Banos , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these as a kid growing up. Now as an adult Brachs Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints are great after having coffee or before going into a meeting for fresh breath.
Ashland, WI
These are the best candies and I never get tired of them! They are perfect when you have a headache or stomach ache because of the peppermint in them! Help s me every time~!
Brunswick, GA
I like to have Brachs Star Brites Peppermint Starlight Mints to snack on and I love the full taste of peppermint they have in them. I keep them in my purse as well. Great item!