BY BRACHS

• Are these the ones that have a peppermint / is it cinnamon taste t...2 Answers
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Semmes, AL
THESE ARE BY FAR MY FAVORITE PEPPERMINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE BEST FLAVOR OF ANY PEPPERMINT I'VE EVER TASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BUY THEM FROM TAREGT OR ANY GROCERY STORE I GO INTO. ITS VERY WORTHY OF REPURCHASE
Britt H.
Britt H.
Covington , IN
I used the peppermint candy to melt into spoon molds to make peppermint spoons for hot chocolate. They were a big hit this holiday season!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't like peppermint?  Branchs are the best brand I have found.  The peppermint flavor is the best and they last longer than other peppermint hard candies.  These are the ones I buy to add to baking goodies, I have some in my candy dish at work and at home.  They are amazing.  I usually purchase mine at Walmart, but have also gotten then at Walgreens and Dollar General.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I love these mints! I'm eating one now lol! It tastes so much better than other mints! I buy these at Walmart, Target etc. it is a great value for a cheap price. I could eat these all day long! I definitely would recommend
Elizeth S.
Elizeth S.
Guymon, OK
I'd say the mints are the best. Out of this brand I only go for the mints they are affordable & the flavor is grate. The bag is cute and you get your money's worth I'd recommend. I am satisfied .
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom always buying Brachs star brites peppermint candy individually wrapped mainly for church to keep your breath fresh
Carley M.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
One of my favorite candies. I love these so much. Such a great taste. I've bought this at many places.
Kali F.
Kali F.
Always have these in the house! Great for a candy dish. Instant cure for a upset stomach
Kat B.
Kat B.
These are great to keep in containers to share!! I love to put them in mint tea instead of adding sugar 🍵🍵🍵
Nae N.
Nae N.
Never never never never never never never can you go wrong with these or any brand of peppermints! Love these since I was younger and will always love them!
michele a.
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these the ones that have a peppermint / is it cinnamon taste to them?