Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy, 50 oz uploaded by Angela T.

BY BRACHS

Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy: Made with real peppermint oil Quality, wholesome ingredients 60 calories per serving America's candy maker since 1904 see more...

Angela T.
As a girl, I've always loved to keep mints in my pocket... my grandma taught it to my mom and I'm sure grandma got it from my great great grandma,... any who, my mom taught it to me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT to you. Unless you are going to Carrie a tooth brush and tooth paste around I recommend these as a breath refresher especially after a strong smelling meal or snack. I highly recommend🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 to keep breath in check. Still brush but add the mints when convient.️️
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I always love to buy these and have some in my purse. I end up with them in my pockets also. They're wonderful little minty treats to freshen breath and mouth when out and about. Highly recommend.
Amanda W.
These taste good. They have the great peppermint taste. They dissolve very well. I love them and my kids love them. I would recommend these.
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Essas balas são uma delicia. Gosto muito, preço acessível e qualidade excelente. Muito boas mesmo, quando se prova uma se tem vontade de provar mais.