Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy

Are these the ones that have a peppermint / is it cinnamon taste to them?
Are these hard to find in your area? Braces is very hard to find almost everywhere.
Cuanto cuesta un paquete!?
Start your review of Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy!
Alischa R.
Ventress, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
What's there to say about these candies? They're amazing, cheap, and great to keep in your post it car when you get a craving for a sweet or a quick breath freshener!
Irina T.
Brooklyn, NY
These little peppermint candies are the best. Love peppermint flavor and these are so nostalgic too! Remember loving them as a kid - they seemed to be everywhere. Nowadays I don’t see them around too often but when I do I make sure to snag some! 🍬
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy uploaded by Angela T.
As a girl, I've always loved to keep mints in my pocket... my grandma taught it to my mom and I'm sure grandma got it from my great great grandma,... any who, my mom taught it to me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT to you. Unless you are going to Carrie a tooth brush and tooth paste around I recommend these as a breath refresher especially after a strong smelling meal or snack. I highly recommend🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 to keep breath in check. Still brush but add the mints when convient.️️
Stephanie S.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brach's Star Brites Peppermint Candy uploaded by Stephanie S.
Brach's star brites are a staple at my desk. I make them available for all my coworkers! A little burst of sugar and mint!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like peppermint?  Branchs are the best brand I have found.  The peppermint flavor is the best and they last longer than other peppermint hard candies.  These are the ones I buy to add to baking goodies, I have some in my candy dish at work and at home.  They are amazing.  I usually purchase mine at Walmart, but have also gotten then at Walgreens and Dollar General.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always love to buy these and have some in my purse. I end up with them in my pockets also. They're wonderful little minty treats to freshen breath and mouth when out and about. Highly recommend.
Sonila C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love peppermint candies. this one is the best i had so far. Very refreshing. I keep them in my office it's good to have a mint after lunch. Price is very affordable compare to other brands. Great flavor. It's worth purchasing. After all who doesn't like mints!
Britt R.
Covington, IN
I used the peppermint candy to melt into spoon molds to make peppermint spoons for hot chocolate. They were a big hit this holiday season!
jenn P.
Marshalltown, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these to freshen breath and to help settle my stomach. They are great to share. I cannot eat the other brands although this may be due to fan tradition
Lauren F.
Semmes, AL
THESE ARE BY FAR MY FAVORITE PEPPERMINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE BEST FLAVOR OF ANY PEPPERMINT I'VE EVER TASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BUY THEM FROM TAREGT OR ANY GROCERY STORE I GO INTO. ITS VERY WORTHY OF REPURCHASE