BY BRACHS

Brach's® Star Brites®.
Peppermint Starlight Mints.
Made with Real Peppermint.
Since 1904. see more...

Sonila G.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love peppermint candies. this one is the best i had so far. Very refreshing. I keep them in my office it's good to have a mint after lunch. Price is very affordable compare to other brands. Great flavor. It's worth purchasing. After all who doesn't like mints!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are a nice if slightly boring candy. They have a gentle spearmint flavor and are a nostalgic classic. They're also good after eating for fresh breath. :) I like them a little more than the red peppermint version.
kendra e.
These remind me of visiting my great grand parents house. When ever I'm missing them I pop one of these candies in my mouth and I'm transported back to my great grandmother's couch. Aah the memories!
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
These are the best to have with you when you are out. They make your breath smell really good and get rid of the food taste in your mouth if you went out to eat. Always great to keep around.
Jessica L.
My mom used to always put these out during the holidays. With three children, she had to restock often. Now being out on my own, I like to buy these as a nice reminder of home. They taste great, Spearmint is one of my favorite minty flavors.
Brandy B.
Port Arthur, TX
I enjoy peppermints, but it's something about these. that I can't stop eating them. have to chew them one after another. I definitely know they keep my breath fresh.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these to freshen breath and to help settle my stomach. They are great to share. I cannot eat the other brands although this may be due to fan tradition
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
These are the best peppermints. So yummy to suck on while you're out or doing homework etc, keeps your breath fresh.
Brynn S.
These are some of my favorite mints ever. I love having these in my house because they are a quick easy treat.
Jessica C.
Just bought a bag for my desk drawer. Love having mints on hand during the day. Perfect peppermint flavor.