Brach's Salt Water Taffy (1x7.3 Lb)

Enjoy Brach's Salt Water Taffy. Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. Features Flavor - Saltwater Taffy Pack Of 3. Item Weight - 7 lbs.

Ive always wanted to try salt water taffy, has anyone tried it, what does it taste like?
Is this the salt water taffy that they sell at Cedar Point?
Favorite Salt Water Taffy Flavor?
Start your review of Brach's Salt Water Taffy (1x7.3 Lb)!
Product Highlights
“If you have a sweet tooth these are perfect for you!” in reviews
Butler, PA
So delicious! Great flavor variety, but be careful because they are truly addicting... Wish I had some now!
Mount Morris, MI
I absolutely love this taffy! Only downfall is that it sticks to my teeth but what taffy doesn't right ?
Leesville, LA
Love salt water taffy. This makes it easy to get a hold of some instead of going to a candy shop.
East Lansing, MI
An iconic taffy candy at a reasonable price without traveling far to get this type of product
Cascade, WI
I have loved salt water taffy since I was a kid! Usually I go right for the pink ones first!
I don't really like taffy but this one is good...just hate that it gets stuck in my teeth
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOING TO THE OCEAN AND EATING SALT WATER TAFFY.
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOING TO THE OCEAN AND EATING SALT WATER TAFFY.
I always loved taffy, i remember eating that in elementary school someone would buy taffy and hand it around the bus as we tried the different flavors with the different colors in each one of them.
Windsor, Ontario
Salt water taffy is so, so good. I love it and I always will. The flavors are great and it's always a nice change from other candy, and it feels like it's homemade. Reminds me of the beach.
Grimshaw, AB
If you like Salt Water Taffy you will enjoy this brand! I'm not a huge fan of salt water taffy, but they are okay - Simply Enjoy