BY BRACHS

Enjoy Brach's Salt Water Taffy. Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. Features Flavor - Saltwater Taffy Pack Of 3. Item Weight - 7 lbs. see more...

• Ive always wanted to try salt water taffy, has anyone tri...1 Answers
  • Favorite Salt Water Taffy Flavor?10 Answers
  • Is this the salt water taffy that they sell at Cedar Point?1 Answers
  • "If you have a sweet tooth these are perfect for you!" in 1 review
Marian A.
Westover
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Salt water taffy is by far the best taffy ever inveterate. So good. So not expensive and so worth the price. All around yummy and good and so would recommend you try it.
Vanessa R.
I eat this all the time ! But especially on the times of my month they are so good! I even got my siblings hooked on them because of how get they taste ! We all buy them now
Simone L.
Savannah, GA
A classic treat if I could ever think of one. It's not too sweet but just the right flavor always. Usually has me popping in the next one before fully being done with the first bite. This candy always gets me envisioning a walk down by the quiet water pond on some isolated farm land. That's how you know something is good. If it can bring about visions of childhood on you. Only think I don't like is that it almost pulls my teeth out to eat this sugary confection.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love salt water taffy! You can find it in so many different flavors, and the colors make it fun! Softer candies are what I prefer so naturally I enjoy this. If you can find a place that makes it in store, definitely watch them do it! This is a classic candy and it reminds me of summer.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my all time favorite sweet treats. I love the variety of flavors they have, though I think my favorite flavors are the ones they have for the holidays. They are the perfect amount of chewy but not hard to chew. And they are sweet, but not so sweet it makes you sick.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this salt water taffy. It reminds me of childhood days at the beach and the boardwalk. The price is right. I love the variety of flavors offered in each bag. I am glad that it is still available. I buy it every month when I visit WalMart. Brach's is the best!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This is a great candy that has been around for many years. They are great when you get them fresh and keep them fresh because they can get hard and they are not so great then. I usually pick these up when I'm out of town and want a sweet treat that I don't usually have.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I wasn't always a fan of taffy but one time my teacher brought some to the class in middle school to try from her vacation and I got hooked. This is great when you can't get it from a candy shop, it's a little bit generic but still delicious. Also I love how convenient the individual wrapping is and the colors look so pretty together in a dish.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite sweet since I was little. I like to buy them fresh and watch them be made. They are perfect to carry around in your purse or on trips. They are very affordable and come in all different flavors. I would recommend this candy to anyone that likes to have something chewy.
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
The Flavors differ , i cant tell you which one was my fav due to not eathing these until i rave some kids candy bag at halloween .I find taffys are very very chewy and get stuck in my teeth so i choice not to eat this as often , they are meh ... not to sweet though its just my teeth phobia i have and getting sugar all in them lol
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Favorite Salt Water Taffy Flavor?
beth R.
Cleveland, OH
Is this the salt water taffy that they sell at Cedar Point?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Ive always wanted to try salt water taffy, has anyone tried it, what does it taste like?