BY BRACHS

Brach's Peachie-Os Gummi Candy: Ring-shaped gummies that boast a tantalizing, juicy peach flavor They taste the same way they'll make you feel! see more...

Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
There petering are iconic and a cool classic for the gummy candy. They are unmatched and pretty delicious when you want something that taste a little bit fruity a little bit sugary and not overwhelming.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
I love these peach rings. The sugary coating on the outside of candy usually hurts my teeth but these do not. I eat them quite often because they are cheap and so flavorful. I would definitely recommend this candy.
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
Absolutely in love with peach rings! I grew up with this being my grandmas favourite sweet snack. So, of course, grandmas hand out candy like no other. We can start any summer road trips without these! Taste great! Super sweet but I think they’re worth it 😜🤫
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
These are sooooo gooood! They are a trusted treat because they always have a perfect flavor and sweetness that I love. Not going to lie...I am pretty sure I have at more than I should!! Such a tasty treat and fun to decorate with. I literally did a gummies cake for a friend of mine!
mattie w.
These arent awful I just dont personally care for the peach ones, however if peach candy is your thing you will probably like them I tend to stick with this kinda gummy that has the sugar on it and it tends to be more tender so i do like the consisiteny of them and the texture
Amy h.
Woodland wa
Love brachs candy and especially love the peach rings. Very affordable and they always have sale. Amazing value I buy them all the time. They taste better then other brands and always fresh. I would definitely recommend them to everyone
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
Peach rings were a favorite of mine as a kid. I haven’t had them in forever so I picked them up the other day at the store. Same great taste, same great quality and a nice trip down memory lane. A nice mix of sweet and sour :-) if you love peach- check these out!!!!
Emmie H.