Brach's Milk Maid Caramels Candy

Brach's® Milk Maid® Caramels.
Made with real milk!
Since 1904.
Rich and creamy caramels made with real milk.

Are these super chewy?
are these any good ?
Do these get stuck in your teeth?
Start your review of Brach's Milk Maid Caramels Candy!
Product Highlights
...treats, I always buy more than the recipes call for though because they taste great on their own.in reviews
Great for baking/candy apples but also a tasty treat on their own.in reviews
They taste so good i can't get enough of them.in reviews
One time I ate the whole bag in two days!in reviews
I am usually a strictly dark chocolate girl, but Brachs does caramels right.in reviews
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
oh my goodness, if you want a punch of caramel goodness that is soft in your mouth, this is the brand! it's so smooth and creamy, it practically dissolves in your mouth. i love this stuff.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Brachs candy. It always have such great flavor and tastes fresh. I love buying these caramels the best. The have the most richest caramel flavor and they come soft still. They also melt the best to make caramel apples. Would highly recommend this candy. Brach's Milk Maid Caramels Candy
Jamie B.
So delicious. Nice creamy long lasting candy. You can get them at Walmart for a few bucks.
Tae B.
Tiger, GA
Amazing! Love love love caramel and these are by far the best candies I've tried other than home made! Great flavor and soft and chewy!
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super soft, chewy caramels. Not overly sweet but have a good caramel flavor. Not as rich as wherthers original but sti really good
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,012 reviews
Love Brachs MilkMaid caramels. While they aren’t my mothers ho Meade caramels, they are utterly delicious with a caramel flavor that pushes the flavor to almost burnt, giving it this very delectable and perfect caramels. I buy Brach's Milk Maid Caramels Candy from Amazon or Walmart, depending on if I need them right now or I need a large quantity in order to make the best chocolate caramel cookies in this world.
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I remember these from my childhood! We melted them and made caramel apples or just ate them straight out of the bag. Always always great taste and a great price. Branch's candy is always better than the rest. Everyone should try these at least once
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a family tradition for us. My grandmother always had these on hand when we would go for a visit. Now I keep them on hand for my grandchildren. Creamy and full of flavor.
Dawn O.
San Diego, CA
I am a sucker for these in the Fall. Love making caramel apples, nostalgia. So buttery and delicious! It doesn't feel like pumpkin season until I see these.
Pete E.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Old fashioned childhood memories of my favorite candy. Would go to grocery store and purchase by the pound! Fantastic original taste and my all time favorite!!