Brach's Milk Maid Caramels uploaded by Emily H.Brach's Milk Maid Caramels uploaded by Tamaya T.Brach's Milk Maid Caramels uploaded by Jacklyn M.

BY BRACHS #20 in Caramels

Brach's® Milk Maid® Caramels.
Made with real milk!
Since 1904.
Rich and creamy caramels made with real milk.

Brach's Milk Maid Caramels
  • "I buy these every fall to make caramel apples and other fall treats, I always buy more than the recipes call for though because they taste great on their own." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for baking/candy apples but also a tasty treat on their own." in 1 review
  • "They taste so good i can't get enough of them." in 1 review
  • "I am usually a strictly dark chocolate girl, but Brachs does caramels right." in 1 review
  • "One time I ate the whole bag in two days!" in 1 review
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
I couldn’t count the number of bags I go through each year...mostly for candied apples...some for sneaking in a quick treat, others for making a swirly topping on top of whatever sweet convection I’m working on, and the rest go in Trick-or-Treat bags. Either way...it’s just not Halloween without em!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite caramels! They are extremely soft and just melt in your mouth. They are also extremely extremely sweet. The sweetness is not too much however, as the caramels are fairly small. A good treat that's something small if you have a sweets craving.
Nicole N.
Baltimore
I love these caramels my favorite candy ever. Its so soft and it doesnt stick like the other brands do. Its worth the amount of money you spend on them. I brought these candies at rite aid I usually dont shop there.
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
These are definitely dangerous! You cannot eat just one. I use these to make caramel apples and always need two bags because one for me one for the bowl and one for me and one for the bowl. Repeat as directed!
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pure flavor and great taste. They can be very sticky though and it takes forever to get unstuck from your molars. Each is wrapped in plastic and that also takes forever to unwrap
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you are a fan of caramel, you need to try these! They are so sweet and chewy! And they are each individually wrapped so they are perfect for on the go! During Halloween time, we unwrap a bunch of these and melt them done to make Caramel Apples! Best one you'll ever eat! Plus, you can get them almost anywhere for cheap! This is a childhood favorite that will stand the test of time!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
These caramels have been around since I was a kid. It was a treat my grandma would give me when I would visit her. My only complaint is that it seems that Brach's may have changed their recipe a bit over the years. They used to be more flavorful and mouth watering. Now they taste more waxy than caramel. I still will buy a bag occasionally, they are a very inexpensive treat to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Megan R.
Texas
Brach's milk maid caramels are the best to use when making caramel apples or other caramel-coated treats. These candies have a real caramel taste and not waxy like some of the other brands. For some reason, they only sell the other caramels (e.g., Kraft) in CVS and other convenient stores, so Brach's are difficult to find. But they're well worth the extra effort in seeking them out because the taste is definitely superior!
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
Let me explain, one thing caramel is my ultimate go to candy whether its soft or hard. As a sauce, moreso incredible to the taste buds and a heavenly delight. What caramel means to me is likened to what coffee, cigarettes, soda, and pizza are to other people. Pure and simple, an addiction of the good kind. Comes to caramel I will not mince words its my kind of beer or even gin and tonic. When its offered to me, I never turn it away but accept it humbly and graciously!
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are so tasty! They're perfect for melting down and adding to fruit (caramel apples, anyone?). We find these at most grocery stores. They're pretty affordable and are so delicious. You get quiet a bit of product for the price. I'd definitely consider purchasing them for most baking projects that require it.
Kayleigh O.
are these any good ?
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Do these get stuck in your teeth?
Jessica T.
Mira Loma, CA
Are these extremely chewy or are they more of a melt in your mouth caramel?
Lynn S.
Dunham
I remember buying these every time I go on vacation in the states. Is there a reason this product is not sold in Canada? I really love all of their caramels.
Stephanie S.
Manchester, NH
These were my favorite as a child, I haven't seen them in years. Where can I buy them?