BY BRACHS

Brach's® Mellowcreme Pumpkins Candy.
Since 1904.
America's favorite.
Made with real honey.
Artificial flavor. see more...

• I really like them1 Answers
  • Do these taste the same as Candy Corn?2 Answers
  • Do these taste like Candy Corn or do they have a pumpkin taste to...5 Answers
Brach's Mellowcreme Pumpkins Candy
  • "I have never been a fan of candy corn so I was surprised when I tried these last fall and actually enjoyed them." in 2 reviews
  • "It is Halloween and these are my absolute favorite snack!" in 1 review
  • "Branch's is the best brand of candy corn or these pumpkins!" in 1 review
  • "The air is getting colder outside and the leaves are starting to turn, I'm standing at the grocery store check out and these pumpkins will not let me pass until I buy them!" in 1 review
Carissa O.
Nothing gets me more in the mood for Halloween than pumpkin candy corn! Absolutely love it! It tastes delicious and looks super cute too. It’s very affordable and works well for treats at Halloween parties and decorations on the spooky Halloween gingerbread houses. My son also absolutely loves them, I would definitely recommend.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are by far my favorite Halloween candy! I look forward to them every year! I buy mine at the grocery store but you can also find them at department stores. They’re like candy corn but they’re softer and and have a slightly sweeter taste in my opinion. It’s not Halloween until I have these. I highly recommend.
Megan H.
Bayville , NJ
My absolute essential fall time snack are pumpkin shaped candy corns. Not only are the cute little pumpkins they are even sweeter then candy corn naturally is. These halloween treats are cheap and if you have not given these cute pumpkins a try I recommended them 100%. I know I always have a bag in the house once they hit the shelfs in stores. Brach's Value Bag Mellowcreme Pumpkins, 26 oz
Kelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing screams Halloween like braces pumpkins! Have them for yourself to bring back amazing childhood memories or when you're just having a sweet tooth at the office or send them with your kids for their class Halloween party or pass them out for trick or treating. However you decide don't forget to pick up your brachs pumpkins from any grocery store location this Halloween
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my goodness!! I haven't had these in years. These have always been my all time favorite halloween candy ever since I was so little!! They are so yummy I can eat them by the bag. I have never even had an alternative of these so I wouldn't know how others taste. I have also only had the pumpkin ones too!! They are so good though if you have never tried them go do it!!!!!
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
These are my favorite for Halloween. They are like candy corn but better! They are so cheap and totally worth the price. They would go great in a mix of salty foods like pretzels and peanuts! I would recommend these to someone who wants something that looks cute with their fall decorations and tastes good!
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
OH MY GOSH!!! I could make myself sick off eating these. They are SOOOO good I can never put them down. Mostly these are found around Fall, Halloween & Thanksgiving. I normally purchase at Wal-Mart, Target or drug store. Great to put in a candy dish & set out on the table for people coming over for Haloeen Party or Thanksgiving to snack on. BUT they will go FAST they are so good!!!!
Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
These are absolutely my favorite Halloween treat and always get me in the Halloween spirit. I can pick up a huge bag for a great price at my local walmart and I definently tell all my friends to have some handy.
Morgan C.
Tucson, AZ
This candy is my absolute favorite Halloween treat!! They taste so good and as a plus are shaped like cute little pumpkins. They are really affordable and are a big step up from the traditional candy corn. I buy these every year and always end up eating way too many because they are so good!!
Janie R.
Cranfills Gap
These things are so delicious. I would buy these year round. I eat these all the time when they are in stores. I bought these at Walmart. These have very good flavors. These are defiantly repurchased worthy.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone tried them as the 'marshmallow' for s'mores ?
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these taste like Candy Corn or do they have a pumpkin taste to them?
Megan B.
Do you prefer these or candy corn?
McKenzie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can you get these all year round or just in the fall?
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
These sound great but I haven't seen them anywhere. Does anywhere know where to buy them? And are they soft like the strawberry & banana marshmallows? Those are awesome!