Brach's Maple Nut Goodies uploaded by Lakeshia R.Brach's Maple Nut Goodies uploaded by Melissa B.

BY BRACHS #91 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These goodies feature roasted peanuts nestled in crunchy toffee. But it’s the real maple coating that’s the star.

• WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE FORMULA FOR THE MAPLE NUT GOODIES?...1 Answers
  • Who else loves these??? 1 Answers
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Maple nut goodies it's my fa Brach's Maple Nut Goodies vorite candy in the world. I have been a fan since I was a little girl my grandma used to buy them all the time .I love the so much YUM
Christa W.
Owasso
These are just about the best candies out there.  If I'm not careful, I will plow through an entire bag of these before I know what hit me.  I usually get these at Walgreens.
JonTavia F.
Lafayette, LA
These candies are the best. My friend came to school one time with these and was like man try one of these i promise u wont refret it. So i tried it and it was good but then i was like naw that aint good so then i took another bite and it was delicious. Soni bought some and ate and ate till it was all goone
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite candy! It's crunchy, chewy, sweet, and salty. I like purchasing this treat because it contain peanuts, which makes me feel a little better about eating it. It has a maple syrup taste but it is 1000x better. This is a very unique one of a kind candy that I would encourage everyone to try at least once.
Marvenna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to absolutely love this candy. This candy was one of my mom's favorite. They changed the recipe which makes them so hard that you can't even bite into them. They have a horrible taste now. My last bag I called and complained and that's when they told me that they changed it to make it more crunchier. They went overboard with the crunch. Don't buy if you want to save your teeth.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I've been obsessed with these almost my whole life. The last 3 times I've bought them, they taste different. They were so hard and stale in the middle that I couldn't eat them. I checked the expiration date and it wasn't even close to expiring. I'm not sure what's going on but I miss my Brach's Maple Nut Goodies :(
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
THESE ARE SO GOOD. I love these. A friend turned me on to these and I'd buy them all the time. I have recently developed a nut allergy so I can no longer eat these are it kills me! They are so under appreciated by people - I recommend trying them! They're not just grandma candy!
Anhisha C.
Coral Gables, FL
I loved these candies growing up (2007-2012) they are available at some local Family dollars. The maple taste is different but deliciousness and gives you the nutty taste. But honestly many places I get them from the contents of the items are hard. This is not always the case but when you do get that bag full of hard ones it is a sad day lol.
Jamie S.
Portsmouth , OH
I haven't had this candy in a while so I bought a bag recently and what happened to this delicious candy? There is something so different about this candy and I really don't care for it! This
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of my most favorite old timey candies. So maple sweet with a hint of sugared nuttiness. These candies are pretty soft, except the occasional tougher nut, so they are not too tough on the teeth. These are a special treat I buy for rewarding myself.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Who else loves these???
WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE FORMULA FOR THE MAPLE NUT GOODIES???? THEY WERE MY FAVORITE, BUT NOT NOW.  THEY ARE HARD???