BY BRACHS #96 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Confectioner's Glaze (Shellac), Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Gelatin, Artificial Flavor, Dextrose, Honey, Sesame Oil, Yellow 6, Red 3, Soy Lecithin, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

• Tell me about why you like these or not 2 Answers
  • Other then walmart where else are these candies sold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i could eat indian corn by the millions. " in 1 review
  • "They're really good when I have a taste for them though!" in 1 review
  • "I like that there chewy but they don't get stuck in your teeth like a taffy, or even starburst. " in 1 review
  • "It brings back so many childhood memories of Halloween and fun " in 1 review
  • "I love this candy corn.....you know it's fall and Halloween season when you see it.....reminds me of the orange and brown fall leaves" in 1 review
Sherise R.
I love, love, love this Autumn mix bag of Candy Corn by Brach's. I most definitely recommend this to any & everyone who is a candy corn lover. It's my most favorite MUST HAVE snack every year, It's like I just can't shake them. 🍬🌽🎃👻🤡 Brach's Autumn Mix Candy
Dawna G.
Jemison
This was a favorite Halloween candy of mine growing up. I don't love it like I used to. In fact I haven't had it in years. But it brings back very fond memories of my childhood and Halloween.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this candy!! Nothing gets me into the Halloween mood more than Brach's Indian Corn! It's candy corn taken to a whole other level. Nothing else compares. Highly recommend you try it---you'll never go back to regular candy corn again!
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Halloween treats! Even if you don’t like candy corn, this makes for a great fall display. I filled a mason jar with the candy corn and placed it next to some other fall decor on my table. Very festive and delicious!
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
This is the best candy corn ever! I love this classic Halloween treat. I even use these in certain candy recipes and the taste will blow your mind. It's not bad at all on price and you are getting a high quality product. I won't buy any other brand of candy corn because these are mine and my kids favorite. Also it's a tradition to buy these every year for Halloween. If you get these then you should diffently check into some recipes online in using these. You won't be disappointed!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I buy these every fall! The kids and I love them and indulge in this sweet little corn snack often. I always purchase from meijer they do deals on them all the time. So glad fall is upon us now!
Claudia S.
Reno, NV
I am not a huge fan of candy corn but this is a really interesting take on the normally waxy super sugary taste of candy corn. The bottom layer is more of a chocolate flavor which helps cut a lot of the over the top sweet that other candy corn has. It does get way too sweet really fast though like other candy does and has a slightly odd aftertaste to me.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brachs candy corn is the only brand of candy corn I will eat because they are the best! This Indian corn is sooo good too. If you like regular candy corn then you should definitely try out this Indian corn!!! You won't be disappointed.
Taylor G.
Grant, AL
Brach's Indian corn is one of my favorite things about fall! You can buy this candy at any grocery or drug store! It seems like I buy so many bags every fall because it is so addicting and it is also very reasonably priced.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The season of The Fall wouldn't be complete without a bag of brach's candy corn or Indian corn I like the Indian corn cuz it gives a Twist on the candy corn with a little taste chocolate
valerie  R.
Boaz
Tell me about why you like these or not
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Other then walmart where else are these candies sold?