Brach's Gummi Conversation Hearts uploaded by Jay S.

BY BRACHS

Brach's® Gummi Conversation Hearts.

Since 1904.

Easy resealable pouch.

America's Candy Maker®.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

130 calories per serving. see more...

Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
I LOVE these! I wish they sold them all year round. All of the flavors are good and of course the messages are cute and fun. A perfect little Valentine's Day treat.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
My husband, kids and I but the hubby most of all, loves these! Some of them can be too hard but this brand is the perfect texture!! Not too soft not too hard, not chalky, lots of flavor! Great for Valentine's day or just eating!
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
I know a lot of people don't like conversation hearts, but Brachs flavors don't taste like chalk! Plus they've come out with a bunch of new ones like blue raspberry, which is delicious!
April M.
Moyock, NC
I've never been a fan of these candies. I've gotten them every valentines day growing up and I never cared for the flavor. They always tasted really chalky to me.
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Love these! Wish they would produce them all year, not just around Valentine's Day! I always buy a big stash and give them to many friends and family during the Valentine season!
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I highly, highly dislike conversation hearts. I only know of two people who actually like them. They're too chalky, they remind me of Necco wafers, not good at all.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Yes Slightly flavored chalk. I used to love these but lately they have changed the flavors and well now they just taste like chalk.Don't mess with the classics.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
The essential Valentine's Day candy! This is one of my favorite candies to get on V-day and always brings back childhood memories. Love 'em and they're so cute!
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
I love Hershey kisses! They are one of my favorite pieces of candy. Reminds me of being a kid and getting these in school for little class parties.
Jan L.
We always have these available in the candy dish during Valentine's week, kids come buy and eat them and so do we, I have always enjoyed these
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
Which are your fav?
Reanne H.
Greenwell Springs, LA
How many calories are in one candy?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Does each color have its own flavor? I've never really noticed! Enlighten me ;)