Brach's Gummi Bears Wild 'N Fruity

Brach's® Wild 'N Fruity® Gummi Bears.
Since 1904.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
6 fruity flavors.
Made with real fruit juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brach's Gummi Bears Wild 'N Fruity!
Lisbon, OH
Really flavorful! A nice treat on occasion. I would purchase again. These tend to be hard to find in the stores though.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Awesome candy and snacks!!! Great price quantity is perfect for snacking. Best chewy snack I always have one in my bag
I love these. My favorite go to snack!! The wild and fruity are my absolute favorite. Nothing bad to say about these.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very yummy and is a favorite of mine and my kids. They are our go to for any family movie and game night. Great taste
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love gummy bears. I like several different brands but brach is one of my favorite brands of gummies. Def recommend.
Plant city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very fruity yummy gummy nice soft natural taste I like them as snacks after eating watching movies with the family
Alliance , OH
My husband favorite gummy bears these are beyond the best and great price if you haven't tried them give them a try
Chapel Hill, NC
If you freeze these babies up, they are hard but once you chew it they are soft and so delicious. Gummed are life.
Fort Hancock, TX
Great candy brand! Yes, I even love their cute jelly beans and their candy corn. But their gummies are the best!
Grand Jct, TN
Brach is a great brand everything they offer is good. I recommend it highly, the taste speaks for it self really

Looking for your answer?