Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs uploaded by Vilma A.

BY BRACHS

Brach's® Classic Jelly Bird Eggs.

America's Candy Maker®.

Naturally & artificially flavored candy.

150 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nanea S.
Kapolei, HI
Once again, not a fan. It's just like the black licorice. Not sure why they still make this type of candy. Don't try it. Lol
Brittany T.
Puyallup, WA
These are the best jelly beans on the market! My family always buys a bunch during the holidays. I wish they were seasonal
Felecia G.
Best brand for jelly beans to me. I love the classic flavors, just not the black licorice. I love all brachs candy!
Jasmine E.
These sugary goodies are chock full of food dyes and taste like eating straight up sugar. However, they are tasty....
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
These have been around for as long as I can remember. I only really like 3 of the flavors. The kids like them a lot.
Rod L.
Miami Florida
Always a great candy....fond memories of these every Easter...waking up to find a whole bunch in my Easter basket.
Jessica L.
I am not a big fan of these. The flavors are quite generic and unoriginal. They would be wise to use new flavors.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I really like licorice flavor candy, except for jelly beans. To be fair not a big fan of any jelly beans.
Amber H.
I love Jelly Beans and these are delicious. I bought some myself around Easter and ate the whole bag.
Kristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Loved this since a kid!! Red and pink are so flavorful. There juicy and not hard. Favorite at easter
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What are you favorite flavors / colors?