Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs

What are you favorite flavors / colors?
Start your review of Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs uploaded by Lisa M.
Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs were always been a staple in my Easter basket as a kid. I'm not a fan of most of the flavors and as an adult, I don't purchase fir my kids because they don't care for them. Id say pass of these and buy some of the better brands of jelly beans.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs uploaded by Mindy R.
Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are pretty good. I don't care for the grape or black licorice. Otherwise their great. I got the kiddos some of these individual wrapped packages for Easter. They weren't expensive and we found them at Dollar General . # Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs
emereen  .
Killeen, TX
I remember these, didn't care for it, still prefer real jelly beans. Licorice, was least favorite
Brooke B.
River Falls, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of Jelly Beans! They are the perfect mix of yummy flavors and the most wallet friendly. I plan on sticking up for Easter to give to my nephews in their baskets. These also stay fresh the longest! I recommend!
Yronelis S.
Rhode Isaland
I love my classic candies and this definitely on the list. YUMMY and delicious. I know there are alot of fancy "jelly eggs" or "jellybeans" whichever your preference in naming it but THESE are tried and true the best!!
Joanna D.
Avon Lake, OH
I am not a fan of these jelly beans. I especially hate the black licorice ones! Eww! I much prefer the newer types of jelly beans with special flavors.
Candice G.
These are simply the best, they are sweet, chewy and just plain taste good. Candy is always the best snack and the best sweet tooth cure.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Theses jelly beans are.... well.... just jelly beans. I mean I like jelly beans and Brachs taste like jelly beans. I don't think you can really change much about jelly beans besides the flavor or else you have a different candy. But, they are good jelly beans if you need jelly beans my favorites colors are red, green, and yellow.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
Hate black jelly beans they taste so gross. Juat need to stop making that flavor all together
Nanea S.
Kapolei, HI
Once again, not a fan. It's just like the black licorice. Not sure why they still make this type of candy. Don't try it. Lol