Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs uploaded by Vilma A.

BY BRACHS

Brach's® Classic Jelly Bird Eggs.

America's Candy Maker®.

Naturally & artificially flavored candy.

150 calories per serving. see more...

Vilma A.
These are very yummy, classic jelly beans. They don't have special flavors like Jelly Belly does, but these are really nice to have if you just want the basic flavors. They're sweet and fat free so, they are great to have as a snack and to take on the go in a little pouch, they're wonder for kids and portion control of sweets.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Theses jelly beans are.... well.... just jelly beans. I mean I like jelly beans and Brachs taste like jelly beans. I don't think you can really change much about jelly beans besides the flavor or else you have a different candy. But, they are good jelly beans if you need jelly beans my favorites colors are red, green, and yellow.
Shelley S.
Oh my goodness, these were disgusting! I don't really like the black licorice type jelly beans. They seem to be the black sheep of jelly beans. With this product you get an entire bag, not a great idea.
lally l.
These are delicious , so cute too .
I've just used these on some easter cup cakes that I baked with my friends children they loved the yummy eggs that they could decorate with .
I'm a bit of a sweety fiend I love jelly type candy and these were really tasty .
Stephanie A.
I never liked jelly beans so I'm a bit biased, that being said I've had these and they're nothing special. The flavors are ones you'd expect to get, nothing stands out and the taste is sweet sugary and artificial.
Ashley C.
I love jelly beans and Brachs originall jelly beans are great ! I enjoy the flavors as well as the nice plump size. Some jelly beans are tiny in size but this brand ensures that size as well as taste Does not lack.
Christopher B.
Demotte, IN
I don't recommend eating these jelly beans because they are overly sweet. However, if overly sweet is your thing, then I would recommend buying these, Also, during holidays they won't be as expensive.
Cathy R.
Hays, KS
Classic Jelly Beans! Good fruity taste--not artificial as some tend to be. So sweet your teeth hurt...but in a good way! Really make you feel like you did when you were a kid.
Jennifer R.
These jelly beans are good but definitely not my favorite. I like my jelly beans to be a little more tart than sugary and these ones definitely taste like straight sugar.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Brachs Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs will always be my old time favorite jelly beans! Nothing can compare to these old school flavors or the distinct thick sugar coating! Best jelly beans!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What are you favorite flavors / colors?

back