Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz.

Not everyone likes candy corn, do you?
What stores are these sold in?
Do you eat Candy corn all year long or only for Halloween?
Start your review of Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz.!
Product Highlights
I buy candy corn every year but Im not fond of it but its a Halloween tradition.in reviews
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I lovveeeeee candy corn. It’s mine and my dads favorite Halloween candy we get so excited for dally because these bad boys start coming out. You really can’t go wrong with them I love them
Lorrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz. uploaded by Lorrie M.
Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz. is a 🎃 Halloween staple in our house. It has been since my kids were young. Really, it’s more something I see around the fall so that’s usually when I start buying it. I used to love them when I was a kid but, as an adult - they just are too sweet for me. #BrachsCandy #CandyCorn #Halloween #Influenster #SweetTooth
Kierston P.
Cudahy, WI
Even though this candy can inspire some killer pimples, it's still one of my favorites. Candy Corn is the Halloween Classic and therefore should be revered in every Trick or Treating Session. The flavor is unlike any other Brach's candy and is definitely worth buying! :D
Imo E.
These are classic and perfect for Halloween. A must have. The creamy, smooth and yummy taste they leave in your mouth. Mouthwatering delicious. Bit size and on the go. Can't beat that.
Amanda H.
Aldan, PA
I personally love candy corn. It's a fall tradition! It smells delicious, however, the taste is not so good. It's really a personal preference if you like it or hate it!
Elizabeth H.
This is my favorite brand, of candy corn! Taste great and I looked forward to it, every Haloween! I would recommend these, to anyone who loves candy corn as much as me!
michell C.
Howell, NJ
All I can say is that at Halloween time the only candy I am on the lookout for is Candy Corn! Escpecially the Harvest Mix. They pretty much all taste the same in the bag, except the corn with the brown, but for some reason I love the pumpkins the most. This is definitely my weakness candy this time of year. I tried the new Jolly Rancher brand and it just wasn't the same. Love Brach's.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
Halloween signature. I love choosing Brach's because it doesn't have a chalky after taste that a lot of other brands have. I remember how surprised I was when I learned that you could stack them to make a cob of corn shape!
Erykah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Candy corn is definitely a must in my home during Halloween, although i do not care for it myself my family does.
Tiffany A.
Candy corn is a cult favorite. Every year at my Halloween party I like to slice up apples, put some peanut better between two slices and slick 5 candy corns in to act as monster teeth. It's a hit every year and the kids love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
K B.
il y a 2 ans
It seems that everyone eats their Brach's Classic Candy Corn, 11 Oz. a specific way - which way do you tend to eat it? White end first? Yellow end first? Or just pop the whole piece in your mouth?
Adriane N. il y a 17 jours